[• 16 •]

Y/N's POV

" That means, one of the closest person to you........ Is betraying you, without you noticing it."

His word is still lingering on my mind, making me feel uneasy about it. I don't feel safe anymore, thinking that, I really can't trust anyone in this situation.

" I know Lia wouldn't do that. She's talkative, but secret is always secret for her. The boys wouldn't do that too. I mean they're their enemy. Why would they tell them about me?" I asked to my self, having a little debate with my brain. It's already twelve in the midnight now, but I don't feel like sleeping right now.

" Argh! This is driving me crazy." I groaned and sat up on my bed, still fully awake. The whole house was now quiet.

" They must be sleeping now." Mumbling those words, I get up from the soft mattress on my bed, walking out of my room.

I silently walk downstairs, trying my best not to make a sound that might wake up the boys. Thankfully, I reached the kitchen without any problem. I immediately go to the fridge, opening it, getting a bottle of water.

Gulping it down, the cold liquid traces my throat making me feel somehow relaxed.

" Y/N?" A deep voice suddenly called me making me almost choke on my water. I turn around to look who was it and saw Sunghoon.

" What are you doing here? Gosh you scared me. Why are you always popping out, out of nowhere?" I asked him In a whisper still not forgetting the fact that the others are on their deep slumber now.

" Getting a glass of water I guess?" He simply answered walking past by me making his way on the fridge.

" What about you? Why are you still awake? Is it because of what I said earlier?" He asked not even taking a glance at me, chugging down his glass of water.

I let out a heavy sigh, knowing that it would be totally useless if I lied to him.

" Well, who wouldn't right?" I lean my back on the island of the kitchen, resting both my hand on my chest, while looking down on my own feet.

" Don't worry, me and the guys are here to protect you. I won't let them lay a hand on you. Never when I'm still breathing and alive." His words made me melt, along with his soft soothing voice. I was used to him speaking with his usual cold tone, but he's totally different right now.

He's been acting like this for these past few days and it really bother me. What is he doing? Does he know that it was affecting me? I'm really confused about it.

I raise my head up, meeting his gorgeous eyes, already staring mines. This was it. The feeling I'm always confused with.

" Why Sunghoon?" That just slipped out of my mouth, almost a whisper but still, he manage to hear it.

" What why?" He tilt his head a little, playing innocent. Why is he being like this? He wasn't the Sunghoon he is right now. The Sunghoon that I know was a cold hearted guy that is always angry almost to everyone.

" Why are you being like this? Why are you acting like this just in front of me and not to everyone? Why are you....... Making me feel like this? Wh-" I didn't even got the chance.to finish my words because of his next move.

He suddenly walk closer to me, wrapping his left arm around my waist pulling me closer to him, placing his soft lips on mine. I didn't respond at it at first. I was too shocked to even blink. He then started to move his lips making me melt on his warmth.