[• 2 •]

Y/N's POV

"Believe me or not, I can really read a mind and I didn't know where did it came from. It just started when I was thirteen. I saved a guy from getting shoot. A group of man wearing black clothes and mask was surrounding him and as a curious kid I am. I walked closer there and saw them pointing a gun to the boy. And as they pulled the trigger, I unwillingly run to hug the boy and take the bullet instead."

"And what does that connect to your ability?" He asked very confused.

"Well I woked up from almost 5 months in coma status and My mom says my eyes changed it's colour. At first I didn't mind because It's kinda pretty though but as time pass by I began hearing voices that I thought were just hallucination. But I was wrong and since then this cursed of mine started." I look at him with a sad smile plastered on my face. I didn't know why am I opening up to this annoying guy but I found him comfortable to hangout and talk with.

"That's amazing I think. And I wish I have that too." I let out a tired laugh and shook my head.

"You won't like it forever. I swear." I turn my gaze to my food that was completely untouched. Then I remembered what I heard a while ago. I was about to asked him about that but he somehow spoke first before I even do it.

"What's your name by the way?" He asked as he scratch the back of his neck.

"I'm Y/N. Kim Y/N." I extend my right hand to him and immediately accepted it for a hand shake.

"Just call me Jay. Jong Seong was way too long and there's no swag with it." I laugh at his words. I really thought this man is unapproachable.

"Sure, Jay was more cooler." I joked and he playfully glared at me. I looked at my wrist watch and remembered something.

"Uh, Excuse me Jay but I needed to go now. I have some things to do. See you around. I really had fun talking to you." I gave him a smile and this time a genuine one. He returned the smile back and wave his hand. Then i get out of the cafeteria and walked to the library.

JAY'S POV

After she left I immediately run to the boys table.

"Guys! Guys!" I called and all of them turn their heads at me.

"What? What happened?!" Heeseung hyung asked worriedly.

"I met this girl at my class and you won't believe what she had told me!" They crash their brows together as they grow more confused.

"What is it? Better not to be a bullshit because we're not here for those." Sunghoon sternly said.

"I know you'll kick me in my ass after I say this but. SHE CAN READ MINDS!" I expect them to be shocked but that was completely opposite.

"Aish! Hyung Are you high?! Or you've gone totally mad?" Jungwon managed to asked between his laugh.

"Yah! I'm not high! And I'm completely serious!" I defended. Jungwon, Sunoo, Ni-Ki, and Jake are laughing while Sunghoon and Heeseung are totally serious.

"If you don't believe me, I'll prove it to you then." I said and sat beside them feeling a little frustrated.

....

Y/N's POV

The class ended up and here I am putting my things inside my locker. Good thing happened this day was Mr.Jeon didn't scolded me like a mad speaker. Plus those girls who's always picking me up are too distracted by the new boys.