[• 33 •]

Sniffs, Cries, and Sirens are the inly sounds heard on the abandoned building.

Sunghoon was there, sitting on the ground crying silently with a Y/N laying down there lifelessly.

Soon a lot of medics approached them which made the other boys relieve.

They get Y/N's body, gently putting her on one of their stretchers. One of the nurse notice Sunghoon's bleeding arm.

" Sir? You're bleeding. I need to see your wound to see if it need stitches." She kindly asked for him but his eyes won't leave Y/N. The nurse look behind her and saw Heeseung nodding at her.

She went closer to him and gently rolled his sleeve to get a better view of it.

" Gladly it was just a scratch. There's nothing else. Or are you hurt somewhere sir?" He finally averted his attention to the girl in front of him and slowly shook his head.

The nurse nodded her head and checked the others too. 

...

Sunghoon's POV

" Sunghoon, You need to eat this first before you go there." Jay hyung kept bugging me to eat the breakfast he cooked for me, but I was in a hurry. I badly wanted to see Y/N again.

Last night's operation went well. They succeed, getting the bullet out of her. And thankfully she's fine now.

" I'm sorry hyung. I missed Y/N so much." I said, eyes on the button of my sleeves.

" Yah! The kids are already there." I widened my eyes and turn my head to him.

"What do you mean? Who kids?!" I asked then he placed the tray of food on my bed.

" Sunoo, Jungwon, Ni-Ki and Daniel. Taki is still sleeping with his K hyung so they didn't even bother to wake him up. And those kids are hella excited. They're up five in the morning!" He complained.

" Aish. Those kids." I mumbled to my self and checked my reflection to the mirror in front of me  for the last time.

" Gotta go hyung." I pat his shoulder and run passed by him, leaving him in disbelief.

" You brat! Yah! Eat this first!!" I heard him yelled but I didn't bother to stop and continue running out of the house and immediately hopped inside my car.

...

At The Hospital