[• 44 •]

Y/N's POV

" Congratulations, young couples. You two look so cute together. Best wishes to you!" Mrs.Wang said, holding both of my hands in to her.

" And did I already mention that you look so stunning right now?" She asked and I just let out a shy laugh.

" Aunt, You already told her that almost nth times." Sunghoon said and snatched my hands from his aunt's grasp.

" Eyy! Sunghoonie!" Mrs.Wang called making Sunghoon hush her.

" Auntie! Don't call me like that. I'm a married man now." He said with an annoyed, yet cute face.

" Aye. Sure, Sunghoonie." She teased and immediately dashed out of our seat and go to where her husband and daughter is.

" Aish, they never failed to embarrass me." I heard the man beside me hissed in annoyance.

" You're cute when you're embarrassed tho." I said and let out a laugh.

Then he tried to stand up, but I quickly stopped him from moving any further.

" Hey, where are you going? Are you going to leave me here? In front of all these people? You know I hate socializing, at least not alone." Pouting in front of him may help.

" Fine, I can't leave my wife alone though." He said and I automatically smiled by that.

We're now sitting at one of the table where our reception was held.

" OMG!!!" I almost yeet on my seat when someone suddenly yelled out of nowhere.

" tHe aUdAcItY!! How could you Jin Hyung?!" Averting my eyes in front, I saw 6 unfamiliar faces, looking at me like they could kill me any second now.

" Y-Yes Mister? Do I know you?" I asked and the one who spoke just scoffed and put his hands on his waist.

" Don't me Jin-Hyung! You said your Sister was the one who will get married and then here you are?!" I can't help but to frown by his words.

" W-What do you mean?" I asked and he took a deep, very deep breath before answering me.