[• 11 •]

Reaching the Mansion, Y/N had her mouth agaped and jaw dropped, indeed shocked at this boys house.

"Guys?! This ain't the one that I'm dragged to when you kidnapped me. Are you sure we're on the right address?" She asked, completely not believing the sight in front of her.

The guys chuckled at her puzzled face, well except for Sunghoon who's now smiling secretly by himself.

"Aish, What are doing." He realized his actions and immediately slapped himself while cursing under his breath.

"Noona! let's go inside now!" Ni-Ki yelled immediately pulling Y/N along with the other 2, Jungwon and Sunoo inside.

"These kids are going to be so close to Y/N just by tomorrow." Jake utter out of nowhere, watching the four of them laughing happily.

" I agree. Y/N is so cute." Heeseung unknowingly spat making the 3 of them looked at him. Realising his words, he quickly clear his throat trying to change his words.

" I-I mean, She's fun. Haha. I have a lot to do so. Uhm. Imma go." With that he sprinted off to the door.

"Tsk! Fun my ass." Jay and Sunghoon mumbled but enough for Jake to hear. He looked at them in disbelief.

"These guys for real." With that they all head inside the huge mansion to join the others.

Y/N's POV

Me, Sunoo, Jungwon, and Ni-Ki are playing some board games, and to be honest I'm not good at them, but still played with them.

"Noona! That's not supposed to be there!" Sunoo bursted out laughing making the two laugh along.

" Hehe, I didn't really know this. I'm sorry." I laugh along with them, realizing how dumb I am. What can I do tho? I'm really bad at board games.

"How about we watch movie?" Ni-Ki suggested making our eyes lit up.

"OMG! Yesss! A big big yesss!" The three of us yelled together while cheering loudly.

"That was the greatest idea you have ever suggested!" Jungwon teased the youngest making him pout. And me being so soft with cute things, I can't help my self but to pinch his cheeks making him giggle like a baby.

"Aigoo, Don't tease the maknae now. And Me as your noona. I'll go prepare you snacks!" And they cheered once again like those kids who just got a candy.

" Omo, I feel like I'm a mom of three." I mumbled to my self while smiling warmly at them.

End of POV

...

After Y/N prepared their Popcorns, bag of chips, and drinks, She quickly went to the boys movie room with those snacks in her hands.

Opening the door, she saw the three of them already sitting while waiting for her to join them. She smiled at the sight of them balled in a blanket, looking all comfy and cudly.

"Your snacks are here~" With them hearing her soft voice echoing around the room, they immediately turn their heads to her and started squealing.