[• 24 •]

Y/N's POV

" Are you sure she's a big help to us?"

" Yes, Sir. I'm 100% sure she can."

" Hm. Kim, you know what exactly what I will do if this girl right here, just waste my time."

My eyes slowly flutter, being woken up by their voice. I blinked my eyes to get a clearer vision. And what I see made me confused.

" Mom? Dad?" I called making them turn their attention to me. They wasn't so shocked as I was.

" Hey sweetie." Dad greeted, I was about to approach them when I realized. I was tied on this chair, where I am sitting right now.

" W-What is this? Why am I tied?" Mom and Dad looked away, avoiding my gaze.

' I'm sorry Y/N.' My mom thought. They're still not looking at me so, I averted my gaze to the man who's standing, not too far from me.

" You're insanely pretty. No wonder why my son get allured with you in no time, leading him to his, death." He said with a amused smile plastered on his face. He kept walking closer to my place and I can do anything since I'm tied.

" What do you want? Why are my parents are here?" Me, mentioning the word 'parents', his gaze went to the couple that was on his back.

" Ah~ You mean, your 'lovely' parents?" He emphasized the 'lovely' word making the two of them tremble. I got more confused as I am right now.

" Tch. They're the reason why you're here sweetie " His fingers reached out my face, tracing it down from my cheek to my jaw. Screw this old man.

" Sir? Can you please get off your filthy hand out of me? And what do you mean by they're the reason why I'm here?" He just laugh loudly, hearing my question. I swear, if I wasn't just tied, His bones must be all broken now.

" Hm, A feisty one I see. Just totally my, type." This old man really still have the guts to fuck?!

" Oh my god. You're almost my grandpa!" I exclaimed disbelief. The other man that are their gurads I guess let out a snort and about to burst out laughing but He glared at them making them bring their poker faces again.

" Oh little girl, Don't test my patience. You wouldn't love it when I get mad." Bruh, now I think this man is soooo scary.

" Then answer my damn question mister! That's not that hard." Again, he's back on his cocky attitude and turn around facing my parents.

" Well, they owe me a lot. As in A lot." He said going circles around them.

" And do you know what did they gave me as a pay for their debt?" I just shook my head, not having even a single idea about what he's saying.

" Poor little girl. She didn't know her precious parents gave her as the pay for their debt." My heart skipped a beat hearing that. I have my mouth wide agaped because of shock.

" Y-You're lying. My parents love me. They wouldn't do that to me!" I now raised my voice, tears are threatening to fall anytime.

" Aww, As much as I want to lie, sadly, I wasn't." He moked me but I have my eyes on my parents.

" It i-isn't true right? Y-you guys wouldn't do that. N-never right? Tell me this man was just kidding. Tell me it's just a prank! Tel-" I didn't get to finish my words when my Dad cutted me off.