[• 9 •]

Y/N's POV

"We'll be going now bye guys!" Lia and I waved our hands to the boys as we parted our ways. We had a lot of fun with them and I really enjoyed their accompany.

"Yah! I think one of them likes you." Lia said out of nowhere making me halt my steps. I look at her with my doe eyes open wide.

"Are you joking now?! My Gosh! Boys like them?! Would like a potato like me?!" I asked here unbelievably while pointing at my self dramatically.

"What? You call yourself a potato?" That's the dumbest question she had asked.

"Well like. Duh? Hello? It's obvious right?" She started to scan my face.

"Where? Where? I can't see it because all I see is a beauty." She winked at me as if she's one of those flirty, cringy lovestruck guys.

I gave her a disgusted face and we continue to walk our way home.

"Hey." She suddenly called out of nowhere. I turn my head to her as she stop her steps making me stop too.

"Thankyou for saving me yesterday Y/N. And thankyou for being my friend." I smiled at her genuinely and pulled her in my embrace.

"Yah, that's so random but, it's nothing for real. And I'm beyond happy that you're my friend too." She tightened her arms around me and I slightly slap her arm making her back away.

"Yah! That hurts you know!" She yelled as she rub the part where I had just smacked her while playfully hissing in pain.

Sunghoon's POV

We're all sitting silently inside the car when Sunoo suddenly ask.

"Hyung? Can we ask Y/N noona to visit us on weekend? It's really fun hanging out with her!" He suggested, clapping his hands in excitement.

"I agree. And I honestly wanted to be friend with her." Heeseung hyung added. I looked at them to see if they're kidding or just teasing me but, I saw their serious face.

"Sure, I won't mind tho." I simply said and turn my eye to the window again, as if i didn't care. But honestly, I'm low-key excited about it but won't show it because for sure, this guys with me are going to tease me to death.

Y/N's POV

I'm now all alone walking ahead to my house. Lia have to go to the other alley because that's where her house is located. So sadly, we have to part our ways.

Holding the straps of my bag, I kicked the stones I'm passing by, totally bored.

"I've been alone for almost 5 years and now that I've been with someone in just a couple of hours, I'm not used to it?!" I asked to my self in disbelief. I shook my head to shook me off from my thoughts and continued walking but then suddenly I felt like someone is behind me.

"No one? But I heard a- Nah, Maybe I'm just hearing things." I just shrugged it off and walk again since I'm almost at the house.

' You're a dead meat now.' Halting my steps off, as fear started to invade my body, I turn around and saw three masked man heading to my direction.

"Hey there baby girl!" One of them spoke, as he made his way to where I am. My brain was telling me to run for my life, but my bode won't cooperate with it.