[• 17 •]

"Guys?! When did you all came back?!" Heeseung yelled and immediately jump in to them giving them all a hug. Y/N watch them adorably.

"Just yesterday and we didn't tell you because we want to surprise you but we're the one who got suprised I guess." The tall guy speak then look at Y/N. Heesung noticed it and instantly get what they're talking about.

" Let's go inside first." He offered and the bunch of guys went inside the house, some of them are running.

" Uh? Who are they? "  She asked to Heesung who's walking behind them.

"You'll know."  With that, He catch up the other boys leaving Y/N there dumbfounded.

" The seven of them are already dorks. I hope those guys aren't the same or more worst than them."  She can't help but to face palm herself, already stressed by the loud noises they're making.

...

Y/N's POV

As soon as I reached the living room. I saw them all already sitting while laughing to eachother. Wanna know what's more surprising? Sunghoon was laughing along them too.

" Oh! Hey Y/N come here." One of them seems to notice my presence. Wow this guys already know my name even tho I didn't introduced myself to them.

I'm really nervous right now. Being around with these bunch of good looking boys wanna make me run in to a room and lock myself in there. But I still manage to put a warm smile on my face, not  wanting them to give a bad first impression.

" Hi!" I waved my hand lightly to them. They all look like a good person tho. Hehe, a trusted one.

' How old is she? She doesn't seem like a maid tho. ' One of them thought making me let out a chuckle. The guys look at me with pure confusion.

" I'm just 20. And I'm not a maid kiddie." The boy wearing a colour blue and yellow jacket with his cute black cap.

" What the-"

"Ehep! No cursing there little boy." The tall guy warned him making him halt his words immediately.

' She might be offended to us.'

" No I won't. I wouldn't mind tho. I've heared worst." Sunoo, Jungwon, and Ni-Ki laugh along with me, the others are confused and the 2 guys are shocked.

"What the hell?!" He exclaimed but before he curse, he went to the kid earlier and cover his ears.

" What happened hyung?" Another tall guy asked. I swear to God. These guys aren't just a bunch of cutties and hotties. They're giants too!

" Excuse me miss. You might be offended by this but.....Are you perhaps a witch?" I gave him a ' are you serious look ' and he gave me a innocent face.

I was about to answer him, when someone did it instead.

" She read mind guys." It was Sunghoon. He said that just like that. He didn't even bother to think what would be their reaction is. All of them give him a 'WTF' face. Except for the other Six.

" Are you for sure?! I mean? What?! " They all exclaimed in unison almost making the glass windows break.

" Hi. I'm Kim Y/N." I introduced my self while giving them a awkward smile.