[• 21 •]

Y/N's POV

"  Just stay away from him Y/N. Because I Love Him." I'm not shocked at it, even a little. I already knew it,just by her stares.

" I don't want to break that fantasy of yours, but doesn't he see you just his ' sister? ' "  The bitchy look plastered on her face immediately went off and changed by a unbelievable one.

" How dare you tell that to me? He's with me since we're a kid. I know, Sunghoon sees me more than that. We've been together for so long." She defended. I can say she's already obsessed with him. And believe me, there's no cure for that.

" Listen Misoo. I know, I'm not in the right place for mw to tell you this, but I think you really need to accept the fact that, that's just it. Because if you continued that, you'll get more hurt when the right time comes." Okay, I'm hella annoyed by her but, I set that aside and warned her about her feelings. Tho, I can't even warn myself.

" You're just telling that because you like him too. Right? " She asked and I felt my heart skipped a beat by that question.

" N-No." I denied but deep inside, I really don't know about my feelings too. I'm also confused yhe way I act and react whenever he's making a unnecessary move.

" Don't even lie Y/N. I know you do." She insisted. This time, I looked straightly at her eyes, eyeing her seriously.

" I don't like him. I love him Misoo." That just slipped out my mouth. My brain wanted me to take that word back but my heart doesn't.

" And you can do nothing about that. May the best woman, win." I said, finally turning my back to her leaving her all alone there.

End Of POV

...

" Sorry Y/N. I love Sunghoon so much, so I won't play the game clean." Misoo said to her self, hands turning in to a ball of fist. She knew, Sunghoon have a thing for Y/N too. She can say it just by the way Sunghoon look at her.

" He never looked at me, the way he looked you." What Y/N said was true. Sunghoon really care for her, love her, but not as a woman. But as a older sister for him. And she can't accept the fact that, they're just like that.

" Just.Wait."

.....

Next Morning

Y/N's POV

Right after I got dressed, I immediately went downstairs straight to the kitchen, for me to cook breakfast for them. But, I quickly stopped when I saw the sight in front of me.

" Misoo-Ah! Yah! What are you doing?! Put that down." I instantly ran to her, pulling the knife that she's holding, about to hurt herself.

" What do you think you're doing?!" I asked completely concern about her condition right now. Black bags are visible under her eyes.

" Y-You. This is your fault!" My brows crashed together at what she have just said.

" What?" I feel really confused right now. How could she just say this is my fault?