[• 20 •]

After the boys roast the hell out of Misoo. They seem to get tired and hungry at the same time so they all ate at the dinning room together but Misoo and Sunghoon are eating the food she ordered.

Y/N's POV

I swear I might break this spoon I'm holding now in anger. Seeing this two being all lovey dovey makes me feel.....mad?

" Noona? Can we go out later? I want to go to the park for fresh air later." Kyungmin asked me politely and I immediately give him a warm smile.

" Of course we c-" Before I can even continue, Sunghoon the greatest cutter, already cutted me off.

" No I won't allow her to go outside. It's too dangerous for her to roam around and I can't let her be hurt, even just a scratch." Well that somehow wiped my anger away. But, Why is he being over protective again?

" No. Let's go Kyungmin and the other might want to join?" I asked and looked at them one by one to see them all nodding their heads even.....Sunghoon?

" Huh? I thought you didn't want her to go out?" Jaebom asked.

" Uh? I changed my mind?" There he is again, just a minute ago he's all happy goofy with ' HIS ' Misoo and now he's hella serious again.

.....

" OMG, It's so hot here. Argh." Bij, I swear this girl. She's ' too excited ' about going here and even said. " OMG, I like going at the park too." Girl, She literally sucks at lying.

" Y/N, Stop me. Imma smack this girl's empty head." As much as I don't want to admit it. I clearly agree to Nicholas. She's hella annoying af.

" I'm curious since a she popped out of nowhere. Who is she......to Sunghoon?" Finally some time alone with the boys. I can finally ask the question that was bugging me since before.

" Well, She's the daughter of his father's close friend. She's the very first girl he got close with. Sunghoon see's and treat her like a sister, but I don't think Misoo was the same." He's right tho. Based from her actions, She didn't just see him as a sibling There's something about it.

" Ah, I get it now. Thankyou bomie." I gave him a sweet warm smile.

" Bomie? Cute nickname. Thanks Y/N!" Then we giggled silently not wanting to get the attention of the others.

I roam around my eyes and spotted a bunch of kids gathering around, sitting at the green cozy grass of the park. I got curious so I went to them.

" Hi kids! Why are you all looking gloomy?" As soon as I get there, I saw them pouting cutely while looking down sadly.

" None of us can read, but we really want to hear this story." The little girl handed me a story book. I smiled to then and sat in front of them.

" Don't worry, I will read it for you all so, Sit down there and listen carefully. Okay?"

" Okayyy!" They yelled in such a cute tone making me giggle.

...

" And they both live happily ever after..." With that, I closed the story book facing these cute little kiddos in front of me.