[• 5 •]

Y/N's POV

"Oh Hyung? I thought you're here inside already?" Sunoo asked while fastening his seatbelt on.

"I-I just forgot something outside. Nothing important." Yeah nothing important. You had just told me to take care. I 'tsk' and rolled my eyes on him which he can't see because I'm at the backseat with Jake and Jay by my side.

"Oh I forgot! Here Y/N." Jake handed me a Gun and a knife which made me went shook!

"What?!  When I said I at least know how to defense my self I mean I know Taekwondo and I got a black belt you know?" I said and look at him unbelievably.

"Oh! Really noona? I know taekwondo too." -Jungwon

"Come on Y/N. Those who are we about to face are mafia and trust me. They can blow your head in just a second even if you're a black belter in Taekwondo." Heeseung explained. Well that made a sense tho. I have no choice just to get those and them on my back pocket.

"By the way. Any advices on how to flirt? Because omg should I say this?"  I face palmed my self, stressed about the thing I was about to say.

"Yeah. Continue Noona." I look at them and saw them already looking at me, well except for Sunghoon because he's the one who's driving but for sure, He's listening too.

"Because I really don't have any idea on how to seduce a man. I never dated a guy nor a woman in my 20 years of life." I waited for their laughters but I received silence.

"Oh come on! Don't lie! You?! A perfectly beautiful woman haven't dated since birth?!" Sunoo exclaimed loudly. Oh my God. That wasn't the reaction I'm expecting.

" It's true!"  These guys are really something.

"Fine Imma teach you then."  with that Sunoo started blabbering non stop.

...

At the Bar

"Oh my gosh. I swear I'm allergic to people. This place is too crowded." I complained as the smell of cigarettes and alcohols lingered to my nostrils.

"I swear I was too but get used to it anyways." Sunghoon simply spat as he walk inside first.

"Y/N. Don't forget what Sunoo have told you. Be careful hm? and here." Jay clipped a thing on my pocket.

"Click that button if you screwed up. We'll come instantly." I swear this guy is the sweetest. I nodded my head and gave him a smile. He smile back and lead me inside.

I'm not doing anything but I can feel my knees getting weak. I'm so nervous right now. They can take my precious life in just one bullet.

The guys split up to find any trace of him while me? I just sit at one of these chairs because I can feel my toes being tortured by these heels now.

" Now big salute to Ariana Grande who even Jump and dance around with heels." I mumbled to my self wanting to get rid this annoying heels.

"Y/N. Go to the VIP seats. They are all gathered there with Lia." Heeseung commanded through the earpiece I'm wearing. I wasted no time and immediately went to the place I'm told to.