[• 43 •]

" And done." The stylist let out a relieved sigh, finally done to her work.

" Uh, Do I look fine? I mean, how do I look in this gown?" Y/N anxiously asked the stylist and she just gave her a warm wide smile.

" You look stunning Ms.Y/N! Bet your soon-to-be-husband won't get his eyes out on you." Y/N chuckled at her statement and felt a sudden heat rushing to my cheeks.

" Eonnie~ you're making me shy." She said.

" You can look to yourself now." The stylist said and Y/N  nod her head in agreement.

" Tell me it's me?" She asked blinking her eyes as many time as she can trying to convince herself that It was her, whom she's  seeing on the mirror.

" It's you Ms.Y/N. You really remind me of my Wedding day." She said, admiring her from the back.

Then a knock was heard and the Stylist Eonnie went to the door to open it.

" Oh My Gosh! Y/N!! " Lia squealed while running to me.

"  Girl, Stop you're squishing me." I struggled a lot to get out of her grip, and luckily I did.

" Sorry you're just too beautiful to handle." I squinted my eyes at her, eyeing her suspiciously.

" You already eat, did you?" She widened her eyes and backed away a little from me.

" No." She said but nodding her head, instead of shaking it off.

" Aish! Yah! I'll remember this day. The day you betray me!" I said almost yelling.

" I'm sorry Y/Nieeee! I'm too hungry hehe." She let out a nervous laugh and I just playfully glared at her.

" Yah? Quit sulking! It's your wedding day!" Lia tried to change my mood and I really did.