[• 7 •]

Y/N's POV

I groaned silently as I felt the sunrays striking on my face causing me to wake up from my deep slumber. I sat up and stretch my body while yawning and I suddenly realized..... I'm not in my room.

"Oh! Shoot! Where I am?!" I exclaimed and started panicking. Then I heard a lot of footsteps going in this room. The second I know, The door busted opened revealing the 7 guys.

"What happened noona?! Are you okay?!" Ni-Ki asked while holding a frying pan, ready to hit whoever the intruder is. I look at them weirdly as I notice them holding something.

Heesung Holding a mug with a spoon, in a position that was ready to fight. Jay holding a black gucci belt ready to hit someone. Jake holding a phone and pointing it somewhere as if it's a gun. Sunghoon with his pajamas holding a samurai sword. Sunoo holding a knife and a chopping board. And Jungwon holding a tissue. Wait TISSUE?!

"Guys?! Why are you all looks like ready to fight someone?" I asked, totally weirded out by them.

"We heard you screaming so, We thought someone intrude this house and attacked you." Jay explained and I immediately get what they're saying.

"Omo! I'm so sorry! I was just shocked that I'm not in my room that's why. I'm sorry I didn't mean it. I'm sorry I bothered you all." I quickly apologized. I'm pretty sure they're all busy and I bothered them out.

"No. It's okay. W-we just thought..." Sunghoon replied finally putting back the sword.

"By the way Jungwon? Why are you holding a Tissue?" Sunoo asked the younger one. Oh yeah, I forgot to ask him out of all why a tissue?

"Ah-Eh. I just get out from the.....bathroom." He chuckled nervously and the guys eyed him shocked.

"You mean......YOU POOPED?!" Jake ask and disgust already seen on his face. Jungwon nodded and scratch the back of his neck awkwardly.

Then that's the time when everything turn into a total chaos. They all chased him and he run out there instantly not wanting his ass to get beaten.

"Now I wonder if those guys are the same scary guys last night?" I said to my self and went to the bathroom to clean up while shaking my head.

....

After putting a lip balm, and spraying my perfume. I checked my self on the mirror.

Well, this is the only clothes that I think is a proper clothes. Sunoo gave me a couple more. I don't even know why these guys have a lot of womans clothes whene they're all boys here.