[• 26 •]

" You guys a-are too slow. I was k-knocking there almost all my life."

"Y/N!" Sunghoon called and immediately went to her lifeless body. She's full of bruises, blood stained on her shirt and soaked by the rain.

He almost tear up, seeing her state. Flaming rage, and sympathy was all he's feeling rightnow.

" N-Noona." Sunoo approach them with his weakening knees. He loves his noona so much that he can't see her in that situation. He crouched down to their level.

" Sunghoon, bring her to your room we'll call an doctor." K suggested smiling at Sunghoon, as if his smile tell him it's fine.

" H-hyung call Lia and get her here." Heeseung nodded and immediately do what he was told to.

Sunghoon carried Y/N, not caring about his clothes getting wet.

...

" Guys, Y/N is fine now. I'm done changing her clothes and put some bandages on ger bruises." Lia said, who just came downstairs after almost half an hour, taking care of Y/N.

" Sunghoon-ah, your personal doctor wasn't answering his phone. I think he's already in his deep slumber." K uttered making them turn their heads on him.

" It's fine. We can call him tomorrow. I'll just go check Y/N now." He said with a completely tired tone.

The others just nodded, knowing that Sunghoon owe an apology to her and that he's ben longing for her for not so long now.

...

Sunghoon's POV

I didn't even think to knock at the door of my own room. I immediately went inside and there I saw Y/N laying there peacefully.

I quickly approached her sleeping figure, sitting at the side of the bed carefully trying not to wake her up. I can't help but to stare at her bruised features, yet still beautiful enough for him to be star strucked.

" I miss you so much Y/N. You made me hella worried to you." With my fingers caressing her soft silky hair. I felt a tear escaped on my eyes, which followed by one and another one until it was flowing out of my eyes like a river.

Can't held them back anymore, I finally let them out, when no one can see me.

" You can't leave me ever again, my saviour." Mumbling those words, I scooted closer to her kissing her burning forehead.

As soon as I detached my lips on her skin, I heared a soft voice calling me, which I've been longing to hear.