[• 10 •]

After even a never ending running away from those man, Y/N didn't bother to stop because they're still after her.

"Seriously. This guys should just join the olympics. They're all fast runners." She manage to mumbled under her breath between those heavy pants she is letting.

Her legs are going to give up anytime soon, but still  continue to run, when a black van stopped right infront of her making her halt her steps.

The van's door opened revealing the boys. Y/N was indeed shocked that they really came to save her from near death.

"Y/N! Get inside now!" Without any further words, Y/N immediately hopped inside with the boys fighting them by guns now while driving away from them. Once they're not on their sight anymore, the guys rolled up the windows and sat on their seats.

Y/N let out a relief sigh between her heavy breaths due to massive running she did.

"T-Thanks guys. And thanks to this little thing right here. You've just save my dumb ass from being killed." She's still panting heavily like, Who won't right?

The guys seems to finally notice her and bomb her questions in just a second.

"Oh my gosh! Noona?! Are you okay?! Are you hurt?" - Jungwon, Sunoo, and Ni-Ki

"Y/N? Did they touch you?!" - Jay

"Y/N? Do you have any scratches?!" - Jake

"Do you still can breath?! Y/N? Can you still see me?!" - Heeseung

" Yah! Are you hurt?! Do you need me to buy you a hospital?!" They all stop screaming and turn their heads to Sunghoon. They look at him in disbelief, trying to process what he had just said. Sunghoon seems to notice their weird stare and he instantly realized what he said.

Clearing his throat, He looked away from the guys and Y/N, completely flustered by the words he had just spat. Well he didn't know what to say or what he is thinking as panicked was all he felt.

" N-Nothing you're just hearing things because you're all speaking at the same time." Of course that was just made up. A dumb excuse of what he think but surprisingly, They believe it making Sunghoon sigh in relief.

"Guys? Do you perhaps know those guys who tried to murder me a while ago?"  She asked the guys who are feeling guilty that she's now wanted  to Choi's because of them.

"Unfortunately Y/N, Yes. We know them. They're from Joohoo's Father Gang. They're now In to you because they thought you're the one who killed his son." Jake explained to Y/N with voice barely to heard.

With Joohoo's name being mentioned, Y/N's memories at that night flashed back to her.

Sunghoon being dangerously close to her, making her heart beat rapidly and him shooting the guy brutally with his hands on her eyes. And her passing out not able to take the scene happening in front of her.

"We're sorry Y/N." Heeseung apologized making Y/N snap out of her thoughts.

She look at the guys that was now looking down, avoiding her gaze, afraid the she might be disappointed to them.

"Guys. It's okay. It's not your fault. I'm the one who begged you to help me. I'm the one who should be sorry to you guys. You should be at home resting now but, I called you and disturbed you."  She bowed at them while sitting.

"Hey It's okay but, are you going home now?"  Jay asked her, but silently praying that she should stay with them for a moment.

"Nope. I saw some of them exciting my house a while ago and I'm pretty sure they're going there again." She let out a sigh, thinking about where in the earth she should stay now.

"Then where are you going to stay now?" Jake ask her in pure concern. Y/N just shrugged not having one in her mind.

"You can stay with us for the mean time. You're going to be safe there because they won't attack there, probably too scared." Sunghoon suggested making the 6 guys gasp. They're too surprised that they're leader is actually letting someone stay at their mansion and it's a freaking girl.

They're not used at the fact that, He's being all considerate and kind to Y/N. He's not usually like that at all. He's usually grumpy to everyone, Usually to girls. He hates them, to the point that he's about to curse them. But now he's a total different person with Y/N.

"Uh? Are you sure? I mean. The others might not be comfortable with them living with a girl."  Y/N asked them, making sure that she's not ruining someone's compatibility.

"It's fine Noona! We actually planning to invite you this weekend for us to hang out but I guess we will be hanging out with you every day!" Jungwon exclaimed excitedly, making Y/N smile at his cuteness.

"True. And we actually think that it's really fun being with you so, it's not really a big deal for us." Heesung reassured and the 3 kids behind squealed in happiness. Y/N pat their heads totally captivated by their adorable faces.

"Thankyou guys, I really owed you a lot." She looked at them one by one flashing them her most geniune smile.

..

The others are talking about something while laughing their ass off while Sunghoon was so lost of his own thoughts.

He's thinking about the girl, who saved him from the near death. How was he going to find her? Where she is? or..... Is she even still alive?

To himself, Everytime he's seeing Y/N, He's always reminded by that girl by her. Her features are so same with her, but he's having a doubt.

' Her eyes isn't colour grey for sure. ' He mentally said to himself. Though, 7 years had already past, He still remember her face, specially her eyes.

He slipped his hand inside his pockets, reaching out of something inside there. He pulled up a beautiful bracelet and stare at it lovingly.

 He pulled up a beautiful bracelet and stare at it lovingly

It was from the girl who saved him. He snatched that out of her wrist but slipped his ring to her. He promised him self that he will find her no matter what.

He had already laid his eyes on her. Yes. He promised to himself too that he will make her his and spend his life together with her.

Though, He's just thirteen that time, He fall in love with that girl at first sight. Funny right? but that's the thruth tho.

But, he's lowkey worried that, the promise he made from himself.

Would be break by himself to.... Because now that he met Y/N.........

Some things had changed...

.....