[• 19 •]

Y/N's POV

I was silent all along the ride, and the rest of the shopping. I don't know but As soon as I heard that word. It felt like my heart just shattered in to million pieces.

My mood immediately went off. I don't know what am I feeling right now, or was it just normal to feel it?.

" Y/N? Why are you so silent all of a sudden? Does something is bothering you?" He asked, reaching out my hand with his free one. I just looked at him boredly, not in the mood for his confusing actions.

" Nothing." I answered sternly. I yanked his hand from mine, making him loose his grip. I can say from his looks that he is confused af right now.

" What happened?" He asked again and this time I face him with an annoyed expression plastered on my face.

" I said nothing, just focus on the road." I manage to said in a calm tone. He just let out a frustrated sigh. I'm upset on myself too. Why should I feel like that? We aren't even a thing but, why did he kissed me? If he don't feel something special to me.

....

We finally reach back home. I can already hear them screaming and laughing. This house get more even fun that before.

I immediately hopped out of the car picking up the groceries we buy just by myself. I don't want to talk to him right now. Just not now.

' These are hella heavy but it's fine. '

"Noona!!!" As I opened the door, Sunoo, Jungwon and Ni-Ki greeted me and immediately engulfed me in their hugs.

" Calm down there bubs, I just went away for almost an hour. And you miss me that much?" I asked and the three of them nodded in unison which I found so cute.

' I want to be close to Noona to.' I hear Daniel and Taki say that in their thoughts. I can already see the adorable pout on them.

" Come on, give noona a hug too." As soon as I said that, They immediately run to me and join our little group hug.

" Woah, Daniel and Taki aren't even here for an hour or two, yet their already close with her?" K asked Euiji who's now munching a macaroon beside him.

" Yeah and Y/N! I really like your macaroons! You should make more and-" The poor cutie guy get cutted by another woman's voice.

" Oh come on! I'm a better cook than her." I roam my eyes around and finally spoted a girl, a beautiful girl to be specific, coming down the staircase.

' Tsk! The pure bitch is here.' Nicholas mentally thought and I actually caught him rolling his eyes which almost made me let out a snort.

" Misoo!" Sunghoon called, making his way to her and immediately bring her on his embrace. I can't watch them being that close to eachother and I hate the fact that I'm getting affected by it. So I just simply looked away.

" Guys! Hug me too. It's almost 3 years since we all saw eachother." Misoo asked them, trying hard to sound kind but bruh, I swear, She sucks.

The guys didn't even bulge on their places. These cuttie kiddies are now behind me, like they're avoiding a really scary monster.

" Yah! Don't be like that to her. Greet her nicely at least." Sunghoon demanded them but still, they pretended like they didn't heard anything.

" Ah I'm sorry for them. They're just hungry." He excused trying to made her feel better, I guess?

" It's fine, I know they didn't want me since the very first time." Y'all I would be lying if I said I didn't want to punch the hell out of her and immediately burry her with that fake pout on her lips.

' Does she think that made her cute? Pfffft ISTG she looks like a duck.' I almost laugh at myself because of my thoughts.

" Yeah. Uhm The guys must be hungry. I'll prepare foods for all of us now." I beemed.trying to lighten up their moods and somehow wanted to get along with Misoo.

I don't really want to hate someone, So as long as I can try to be friends or even just in a good terms with them. I'm fine with it.

" Really Y/N? I would love too!" Jimin exclaimed, clinging on my right hand.

" I will help her." Jay said as he clung on my left hand.

" Okay there. I think cooking with sich good-looking guys will made the food more even better." I joked and all of them laugh at it. Except for Misoo. For real, What the hell is wrong with this girl, Is she on her period or what?

" What's even funny about that?" She asked rolling her eyes on me.

" Well she's more fun tho. Imagine she's funny even tho she doesn't wear any make up clown unlike....you?" Bijjjjj I swear! That's my firstime hearing Heesung roasting someone. And of course I forced my self not to laugh.

" Yah! Hyung Shut it." Sunghoon defended her. And honestly, that break my poor precious heart. Seeing him protecting someone and knowing that someone isn't me.

I've never seen him being this lively before. I never heard him scream like, how he scream his name in excitement. It breaks my heart seeing him being soft with someone else.

' I'm not supposed to feel like this but ....... I can't help it. ' Saying those words on my mind, I let out the heaviest sigh ever in my life.

" Let's go? We have a lot of foods to cook!" I tried to sound cheerful and thankfully I did and the boys really buy it.

...

" Guys? Food is ready!!" I yelled trying to get them at the dinning room without me, dragging their lazy asses.

" Noona! That smell so good! I bet that taste good too!" Taki complimented and I thanked him feeling a little shy.

" Guys! I ordered some food!" That's her again. Misoo's high pitched annoying voice echoed around the house making mine and the boy's eardrums almost broke.

" What? Are you dumb? Or are you deaf? Y/N did said she's preparing food for us, still you ordered?" K asked her in total disbelief. While she just looked at him innocently.

" Well who knows? She put poison in those." She's really making an excuse for her to get the boys attention.

" Well here you dumb bitch, Me and Jimin helped her to cook and for your information she's more trustworthy than your flatt ass." For goodness sake. If I didn't stop, stopping my laugh. I would be a fart machine later. That's the second time for today that she got roasted.

Just how much these boys hate this woman? And how come Sunghoon only likes her?

' Just who is she? '

.....

A/N: Okeh, Imma admit, I rushed this one also. Miaaaaannnn👉🏻👈🏻