[• 6 •]

3rd Person's POV

"I said Who the fuck killed them if you didn't?!" Sunghoon yelled angrily as he throwed another punch to Joohoo who is now tied tightly on a chair.

"I said I don't know!" He's been saying that for almost 10 minutes now. His answers are making Sunghoon more mad as he is already. He's already upset about Y/N and Jay. And this guy infront of him making it worst.

He jittered the poor guy punches. He's letting his feeling to him. Heeseung quickly pulled the raging guy from the now unrecognisable man.

"Calm down Sunghoon. You might killed him. Remember we still need something from him." He tried to calm the younger down.

"Where's Y/N?" He asked making Heeseung frown.

"She's at the lounge probably resting. Why?" The younger look at him with his dark eyes.

"Bring her here. I need her." His tone became soft when he said the last words. His hyung doesn't have any choice so he just nodded and went out of the basement.

Y/N's POV

I'm now here at their lounge sitting on one of the sofas, resting. We had just dropped Lia home, making sure she's untouched and safe. I'm relieved now that she's far from danger.

Spacing out, I didn't notice that someone have already sitted beside me.

"Hey Y/N." A voice startled me making me jolt up from my seat. Then a laugh was now heard.

"Your reaction was priceless!" It was Jay. I shut my eyes tightly as I clutch my chest trying to calm down from the sudden action.

"Yah! You'll be the death of me I swear." I playfully rolled my eyes and let out a chuckle. I was comfortable with him. Being with him somehow gave me the warmth of good friends. But unfortunately, I don't officially have one.

"I'm sorry. I didn't know you're such a scaredy cat." I laugh a little and after that, silence started to invade us.

"By the way, Are you okay?" I looked at him and nodded.

"Yeah. How about you? you don't look like you're tired." He chuckled and rest his back at the couch.

"Believe me, There's more tiring than this one. I'm quiet surprised that Joohoo was all alone at the bar. He usually have his guards or gang member with him." He shrugged. Now I knew this tiredness I'm feeling was nothing compared to what they're feeling when they're fighting.

"I feel bad bragging about how tired I am when yours are more worst. I'm sorry." I gave him a apologetic smile. He sat straight and slide closer to me. He put his right hand on my left shoulder.

"It's okay. Don't need to feel bad. It's your first time tho. I understand." He smiled reassuringly and I just nod my head. We're quiet for some second when a voice echoed around the lounge making us look to the person who had just spoke.

"Y/N. Sunghoon is looking for you." It's Heesung. I tilt my head a little, confused.

" Uh?? Did I do something? Is he gonna....uhm... you know." I started fidgeting my fingers nervously. Heesung let out a chuckle making me look up to him.

"No. He just needed your help." With he gestured me to stand up which I quickly did and walk away from the lounge leaving Jay behind.

...

After walking to the dark hallway, we finally reached the place where Sunghoon wants me to go. There's a dead silence roaming around the room we have just entered but instantly replaced by a frightening scream. I know that voice.

As I get to see what's going on in this room, I put my hands on my mouth covering it feeling shocked.

There I see Joohoo with an almost unrecognisable face due to so much beatings. Blood scattered everywhere and chains and ropes are everywhere too.

Sunghoon seems to notice a presence behind him so he turn around meeting me who have a shock and frightened face. He knew this will be my reaction but he's not on the mood to think about that.

He approached me all bloody with those dark gaze causing me to tremlbe in fear. He stopped infront of me. I can say that we're pretty close to eachother that I can hear his heavy breathing. His next move caught me off guard. He lean closer to my face. Dangerously close. I can feel my heart beating so fast right now.

"Read that man's mind and tell me what he's thinking about." He whispered in a deep scary voice sending me shivers to my spine. He slowly backed away from me, still having his gaze that was piercing my soul.

"Again! Who the fuck killed them?" He yelled as he turned his attention to Joohoo who's look like to pass out anytime soon.

"I said i don't fucking know!!"  He yelled but can barely heard inside the room.

' This man thinks that I'm going to tell him that? Screw him I ain't letting my dad get in trouble.' I widened my eyes as I read his mind.

"H-He's lying!" I said catching their attentions. Joohoo looked at me and scoffed.

"Shut up little angel. You know nothing here. Just go out and fuck some dude to please you." I would be lying if I said I don't want to kick the hell out of him.

"Shut up! Filthy mother fucker!" Another punch was thrown to him. I'm mentally thanking Sunghoon for doing that.

" What does he said Y/N?" Sunghoon asked and looked at me expectantly.

' Please tell me Y/N. I needed to know .' My eyes soften. I think it's really important for him to know.

"He said..... He's not letting his dad get to trouble." I can see how Joohoo widened his eyes. I can here him cursing in his mind and asking how in the earth I knew that.

"I knew it! You're always that Dickhead's son!" He said raging in anger. He pulled out his gun from his pocket and back away a little going to where I am standing.

I suddenly felt a muscular body touching mines and a big hand snaking around my eyes covering them. I felt so many butterflies in my stomach making my knees go weak.

" Close your eyes angel and forget that this happened."  With that multiple sounds of gunshot was heard inside the room.

' I'll get you both the justice you deserve Mom, Dad. '

......

Sorry if this chapter was a bit short. This . cramps are ain't letting me to focus tho. I'm sorry🤧