[• 36 •]

" M-Meet him with m-me?" Sunghoon asked Y/N in disbelief, and she just nodded her head innocently.

" What? I want to introduce you to him as soon as I meet him. Don't you like that?" Her voice sounded disappointed as she asked the last sentence to him.

And of course, Sunghoon noticed that.

" No. I mean. I would love to. I'm just, nervous. What if he doesn't like me?  What if, he will take you away from me?" He asked at her, feeling really anxious right now, even just thinking about those scenarios.

" Yah, Don't think negative thoughts like that. He will like you for sure. You're the most amazing person I ever met." Y/N looked at him with her sparkling eyes.

" And how can you say that?" He raised a brow at his girl, curious about her statement just now.

" I don't know, But if he doesn't like you, then I don't like him too." Sunghoon thought that she was just joking, probably trying to ease his nervousness, but her serious face say it all.

" Are you serious? That's your brother!" Though, he didn't want to admit it, he's really touched by her words.

" Eh? Fine, If he doesn't like you then, I'll make him like you." She said like it was just a piece of cake for her.

" As if it's that easy to do." He whispered to himself.

Y/N reached both of her hands to his.

" Hey, Don't think about it that much. He's my only family. I mean real family. And I want him to meet my love. And of course it's you." She gently bopped his nose, making him scrunch it adorably.

Sunghoon look at her straight in the eyes and Y/N did the same too.

" Thankyou." She shook her head and let out a small laugh.

" That's nothing." She assured.

The whole day, Sunghoon didn't leave Y/N's side. He look for her the whole time, and didn't even get tired because it's his girl, who we are talking about.

...

" Yah! Blow more balloons there!" Sunoo shouted at the others, making them cover their ears.

" Can you stop shouting Sunoo?!" Misoo asked, completely annoyed by him.

" Lia noona! Look! " Lia turn her head to where the voice came from just to see Taki doing locking on a ladder. A freaking ladder.

" Oh My God! You kid go down there! That's dangerous!" She immediately run to where he is and helped him to get down.