[• 27 •]

Y/N's POV

Hearing the chirps of the birds, My eyes slowly opened, welcomed by the white ceiling. I blink my eyes multiple times, trying to adjust it by the sudden light.

Then I felt something heavy on my body, I immediately look down to see Sunghoon sleeping peacefully, his arm wrapped around my waist.

I carefully shifted my position, and face him without me disturbing his deep slumber. I stare at his face lovingly.

Seeing his breath taking features early in the morning, already made my day. I let out a smile to my self.

My hands unknowingly reached for his hairs, pushing them back, feeling the soft strands of it. I lean closer to his face, trying to get a better view of him.

" Ah, You grew up so well. How am I still a potato?" I asked to my self feeling a bit insecure about him.

" Never mind. I can't blame you if you're really born pretty." Shrugging my shoulders, I averted my gaze to him again.

Leaning more closer, I attached my lips on his forehead. I quickly pull away as I don't want to get caught by him.

I then feel the urge to pee.

" Ah, As long as I want to savour this moment, My koochi won't let me." I mumbled to myself quietly. Then I carefully remove his hand on my waist, with out me waking him up.

I succeed to lift his left hand and I wasted no time getting up.

Before my feet can even touch the cold floor, A hand pulled me making me lay down again.

" And where do you think you're going?" A deep raspy voice startled me. Gladly I wasn't seeing his face or else, I'll be a whole damn tomato here.

He again snaked both of his hands on my waist, as if that was his favourite resting spot.

" N-Nothing. I was just about-"

" Shh, let's just stay like this." He hushed me and without any other words, I do as what he told me to.

I shifted my position, and faced him, his hands not even dared to move on their places.

As soon as our met eyes, I quickly saw his, already staring at me lovingly.

" Why are you l-looking me like that?" I swear, his stares are making me nervous. HELLA NERVOUS.

" Why am I not allowed to look at you like this?" He asked back raising one of his brows, giving me his signature teasing smile.

" No- I mean. You're not usually like this? You use to stare me like I'm a kind of prey and you're the predator." I answered making him let out a chuckle. But bruh, not me. I'm too curious and confused at the same time to even laugh.

" My love made me change then." He said as if it was just a peace of cake for him. I admit my mood went off after hearing that. Is he just playing with me?

" Y-You love m-me?" Dude, I swear. That just slipped out of my tounge. I mentally face palmed my self after realising what I have just said.

' Ah, Y/N. You really love embarrassing yourself.'

Sunghoon face immediately went from happy to a poker one. And that just made me more nervous as I am right now.