[• 29 •]

Y/N's POV

Hands clasped tightly together, Me and Sunghoon walk around the beautiful park, watching the butterflies calmly.

" This place is beautiful isn't it?" I asked smiling at myself, totally enjoying this moment of us.

" Yea. But not as beautiful as you." That made my cheeks red.

" Oh, Am I making you blush now?" And he's back again with his teasing session.

" N-No. It was just so- oh look a dragon!" I panicked so I just excused whatever came to my head. He let out a chuckle, I know he's making fun of me now. So I can't help but to pout.

" Omo, Why are you being a pouty baby now." He cupped my cheeks, squishing them shamelessly.

" You always tease me." I pouted more and believe me, I think I look like a duck now.

" Aigoo. You're so cute." He again engulfed me in his big arms. I feel so small when I'm with him. He's like a giant, compared to me.

" Wah! Seeing you pouting cutely like this make me want to kiss you every second." I gave him a ' are you serious ' look.

And I think he's really serious by that.

" Yah! You can't do that. At least not here. Who knows someone or one of the guys see us." I raised a brow at him, but he just look at me innocently.

" What? We left them there and for sure they're busy munching their foods out there." Welp he's definitely right. Those guys along with Lia and Misoo, you can't really stop the hell out of them.

" By the way, How in the earth you and Misoo are in good terms again? Did you two talk, without me knowing it?" I asked him, halting my steps, which made him stop too.

" Are you jealous now?" How badly I want to punch his face, but nah. I ain't ruining my mans pretty face.

" No! Why would I? She's your ' Sister ' " I mocked with my two fingers.

" Well we do talk about it when you're sick."

...

Flashback

Sunghoon's POV

After Y/N passed out again, I decided to let her rest on my room.

I felt my throat became dry so I decided to go to the kitchen for a glass of water.

As soon as I opened the door, I saw Misoo about to knock on it. Thankfully, I'm on the time, or else she could have disturb Y/N.