[• 35 •]

Y/N's POV

"FOR REAL?!" I almost jumped off of my bed when I heard that. I've always wanted a sibling that I could play with when I was younger.

" Yes dear. But he was on LA. He used to live with your grandmother but, They passed away, so he's living by himself there. I also heard he's running a business there." I got really excited, just hearing me having a brother brought a lot of joy in me.

" I want to meet him Mom! But, does he know about him....Having a sister?" I asked, My voice got silent and silent as I finished my question.

" That's what we never knew dear, But don't worry. We will try our best for you to meet your brother but for now, you should rest and getwell soon." I obediently nodded my head.

" Yep mom! I will!"

" We gotta go now honey, We still need to get in touch with your brother. I'll call you if there's any news about him, hm?" They both engulf me again in their arms, bidding their goodbyes.

As much as I want to walk with them, I can't because my stitches still hurts af. I wave my hand at them, with a small smile on my face, high-key sad about them already leaving.

I'm now all alone in this boring room. I suddenly remembered the boys. Did they just leave me here?

I let out a lonely sigh and just sit there with my back, resting at the pillows behind me. I don't know what to do now. I have no one to talk. My phone isn't with me. I don't even know where is it.

Then I spot the TV remote not so far from my bed.

" Maybe watching some cartoons would help." I mumbled to myself as I extended my arms, trying to reach the thing. But I think I'm that far from it.

I adjusted my position and went closer to the edge of my bed. I again reached my hand to it. I was about to get the remote when the door slammed open making me jump a bit and loose my balance.

I thought I'll have a dramatic reunion with the cold floor down there but thankfully someone is fast enough to stop me from falling.

I can feel a hand, tightly wrapped around my waist. I looked behind me and saw the one and only Park Sunghoon. I stared at him for some time.

He then pulled me closer to him which made me snapped out of my thoughts.

" You're really clumsy huh?" He said with a worried voice but I can sense that he's lowkey teasing me.

" No I'm not." I defended rolling my eyes on him.

" What's with the eye rolling?" He asked, raising a brow at me.