[• 30 •]

Y/N's POV

Humming a sound quietly, I continuously stir the food that I was cooking.

" Boo!"

I almost flew away from the house by that.

" Oh My God Misoo! I thought I could be superman for a moment." I said clutching my chest tightly.

" Superman?!" She asked, assuring that she was hearing the right thing.

" Yeah. Because I almost fly away from here to Krypton." I said, turning off the stove.

" Bruh if you do, take me with you. I want to fly too you know?" She said, making a flying gestures.

" Yes sure, then I'll drop you to mars where you really belong." I joked and we both cracked in to laughter. A loud one to be exact making the boys run down the stairs.

" Oh my god! Misoo's laugh was the worst and it can go more worst when she's with Y/N!" Nicholas complained, rubbing his ears.

" Do you want me to join them?" Lia asked, getting out of the bathroom.

" No. No. No. please no." Jay shook his head abruptly.

" Since when you laugh this loud Y/N noona?" Daniel asked, still have his sleepy voice.

" I'm sorry sweetie, You Misoo noona was a crackhead that she made me forget that y'all are still asleep." I said, gesturing him to come to me, to give him a morning hug.

" Yah! Where's mine?!" Sunghoon yelled, and we all looked at his pouting face. The others try not to cringe and the others literally stared at him in awe.

" Ew! OMG! Since when did you became this soft?!" K asked him, making a disgusted face.

" I swear that's so cringey!!" Jay yelled.

" Y'all stop. He's cute." Sunoo complimented.

" Shut up! That's gross don't ever do that again." Misoo said, shaking her head.

" Y'all are so rude!" He pouted even more, stomping his feet, walking to me shoving Daniel a side hugging me tightly.

" Really? In front of my single ass?" Lia asked in disbelief. I let out a laugh, hugging this big baby with me back.

" Guys guys! Stop. Let them be, they look so cute." Jake stopped them and I mouthed him thank you.