[• 25 •]

" This is all your fault!! If she didn't heard you saying those words! She wouldn't leave here! She wouldn't get kidnapped by them!" Heeseung yelled at the younger one with such a rage but Sunghoon's mind was too occupied for him too take his words serious.

"Hyung, Calm down." Jake pulled his hyung away from Sunghoon who's now staring blankly at the tiled floor.

Then he suddenly get up form his seat making the boys flinch.

" Where are you going?" K asked and Sunghoon turn his whole body to him.

" Where else hyung? I'm going to save Y/N. I can't let them lay even a single finger to her." He spat those words like there's a venom in each letter. His anger was slowly raising up as seconds pass by.

" Are you crazy?!" Heeseung asked in disbelief.

" Maybe I am. But I can't let them hurt her!" This time Misoo stood up and face all of them with his hands crossed on her chest.

" Why the hell are you so worried about her? It's not like she's a kind of expensive thing that you and that Choi want." She rolled her eyes and click her tounge in annoyance. Since Y/N left the house, the boys are barely seen smiling.

They're all now stressed and always bickering about her. And that what annoys Misoo.

" Shut the fuck up you low pockets. Y/N is way more worthy than you. And I wish that it was you who got abducted so that the biggest trash in this house would be gone finally." Once again, Nicholas roasted the hell out of her.

"What-" She got cutted by Jay.

" Can you all please stop?! Y/N was got damn kidnapped and y'all are here blaming eachother?!" He asked, raising his voice this time.

" Sunghoon. You can't just go there all of sudden to save Y/N! We all wanted to save her. We all wanted to see her again, but! We need a freaking plan to get succeed."

"And in order for us to build a plan. We need to be as one. We have the same goal here, and that's to get Y/N safe and sound." He added. The boys finally realized Jay's words. They exchanged a glance for some time.

" I-I'm sorry. I shouldn't blame you Sunghoon. I was just too upset that the guys are being all gloomy after she left." Heeseung apologized to Sunghoon. He gave the older one a small smile and approach him to give him a brotherly hug.

" It's okay hyung. I'm sorry too. I got carried away by my feelings." He pulled away and stand beside him. Sunoo came to them too, already crying.

" I'm sorry if I made you two fight." He then hug them one by one.

" I'm so sorry also." They all turn their attention to Jay who just had spoke.

"Why are you being sorry?" Jake asked him confused at why he is sorry.

" I. I actually know what happened that day." He confessed making Misoo shake in fear.

" That day?" Jay nodded and explained them what happened.

" That day when, Misoo accused Y/N that she hurt her." Misoo immediately turn her head on the talking guy just right beside her.

" Accuse? What do you mean hyung?" Jungwon asked as their curiosity grew more and more.

" W-What are you saying Jay? H-He's just probably kidding guys. Haha." She became more nervous right now that she can feel her palm sweating.