[• 41 •]

" At the church!"

" No at the beach!"

" NO! I think it's better if we do it at a beautiful garden."

" Nooo! At the beach. End of conversation!"

" No! At the-"

" Hey stob it!!"  The three stopped bickering and almost flew away from their seats when Seokjin yelled at them.

" You three can stop and let the couple decide what they want to!" He said and the couple look at him with a thankful smile.

" Fine." Lia, Misoo and Heeseung said in unison.

" I actually planning it to do at the beach, but it would cost so much money and I don't-"

" Okay, then let's do it there." Sunghoon said, cutting Y/N's words.

" What? But I just said it would cost you a lot because you still need to freaking rent the whole damn place. So no let's go look for another places." She said but the man beside her wasn't listening at her at all.

"Which one do you want it to do?" He shove his phone on Y/N's face.

" For real." She just sighed as she know, there's no point fighting at him.

...

Y/N's POV

" Y/N sweetheart!" A high pitch voice echoed around the living room making me almost yeet from my seat to the mars.

" Gosh Mom, no need to shout I can hear well okay?" I said, covering my ears cause they hurt so damn much.

" Sorry. By the way, did you and Sunghoon already decided where to do your wedding?" She asked, and it's obvious to her voice that she's more excited than me.

" Yes Mom." I answered.

"What about your gown? Have you already found one?" And that made me face palm myself mentally.