103.

- Bashar Jackson / pop smoke 💫 -- Los Angeles, California -

- Los Angeles, California -

pulling her into a tight hug on the ground as she shook and cried loudly, i swear i felt my heart break into a million pieces.

"shh" i grabbed the gun from her throwing it off the edge of the cliff. "what the fuck man" i hugged her tighter hearing her sob into my chest loudly.

"you should've let me do it!" she cried. "you should've let me!"

"no i shouldn't of. shut the fuck up, Nyeisha jae white" i felt tense. the way i felt when i saw that gun pointed to her head..

i've had friends die infront of me, but if i saw Ny die infront of me.. i'd never forgive myself.

"why did you do that shit" i pulled away grabbing her face so she looked directly in my eyes. "why did you do that shit!" i repeated louder feeling tears begin to form in my eyes.

i don't cry a lot.

but this got me so fuckin' frustrated and upset that i just might.

i love her. and if she was to ever leave me i'd probably lose myself.

"because this is all my fault! when i'm gone you can keep Nas safe" she cried. "it's me. i'm the problem"

"your not" i said almost losing my temper at the thought of what she had just did. "your ex is a weird ass motherfucker. stop blaming yourself for shit he did to you!" i scrunched my face up. "i love you. i love you more then i love my fuckin' self, Nyeisha" i reached into my pocket. "put this back on" i held the promise ring between us. "i'm asking you to put this back on for me, baby"

"i thought you said you'd never chase a girl" a tear rolled down her cheek.

"i'd chase you" i said truthfully feeling a tear slip down my cheek as i stared back at her with begging eyes.

i didn't want her to leave.

i wanna get a new house with her.

i wanna have another baby.

i wanna marry her.

i wanted her here with me.

forever.