2

Caramel pov

Caramel pov

I was running threw the woods when I ran into this big dude.

I fall onto the ground and I look up at him irritated and also noticed that he's not alone.

I see the blond guy from a week ago.

"Woah" the big guy said
"Can you watch where the bloody hell your going!" I yell and stand up and dust myself off.
I'm so ready to kill everyone in this dumb town.

"Sorry" he said
"You should be I could kill you right now" I hiss.

"There is no need for that" the blonde guy said "you the one who stopped me from my meal,do you really want to be talking to me right now?,matter of fact do you know who I am?" I say and see not only him but the others are confused.

"No we don't and really I thought you were a human" a lady said

"I'm a mikealson and we mikealson kill whoever stands in our way and I'm about to do that to you lot" I say
"I read about them" a short girl said
"We can go back to the house and talk" another said and I sigh.
I don't really feel like giving these people a history lesson.

But something about them draws me in.
I guess and if I don't like it I will kill them.

"Fine lead the way" I said and turn to the blonde guy.

We then run off and stop at this nice house.
Huh I like this way better maybe I should have found them and killed them all and stayed here in this house.

We walk inside well they do I'm stuck at the door.
"Umm hello" I call and they look back at me
"Vampire stuck here so maybe you should oh I don't know invite me in" I shrug.
They look confused
"Come in" the blonde said and I walk threw the door and close it behind me feeling irritated.

I'm losing my patience.

We walk to a room and some sit and some stand.

"What are your names?" I ask

"I'm Carlisle and this is my wife Esme" the blonde guy who stopped me from my meal said and I nod.
How him and Esme stand you can tell their in love.

"I'm Emmett and this is my wife Rosalie"
"I'm Alice and this is jasper"
"I'm Edward"

He looks like he's trying to figure something out but I'm not really focused on that.

"What are you or rather who are you?" Edward ask me and I smile and sit down and cross my legs.

"My name is caramel ray mikealson and I'm an original hybrid well one of them" I say and pick at my nails

"What is that?" Emmett ask me
"Oh you poor child,what I'm saying is I'm a vampire me and my family are the first ever to be made" I say

"What?" He said confused.

I sigh again.
This is so much work.
"Look dude I don't feel like giving out history lessons but it seems I have to since you all know nothing" I say and stand up.
"So let's start from the beginning,my mother is Esther mikealson and my step father is mikeal mikealson a monster I wish would stay dead but anyway my mother was a very powerful witch she had me first and then my sister Freya but she was taken by who I don't know,then my brother Finn following with Elijah,klaus,Kol,Rebekah and my favorite little brother Henry" I say and look out the window a little sad when I said the last part.

"What happened to your little brother?" Jasper ask me and I'm confused "how do you know something happened to him"
"Your emotions they changed when you said his name" he explained to me

"He was killed by the wolf's beast who I wished didn't exist it's there fault that me and my family are like this" I hiss out angry.

"Looks like we have something in common" Rosalie said to me and I look at her.
"How you carry yourself remind me of my little sister Rebekah,I'm sure you would get along perfectly" I smile.

"Now back to the story,when my brother was killed by the wolf's my mother use dark magic and had us all sit around for a dinner when really we we're getting changed to monsters,she laced our wine with the blood of the doppelgänger and then our father stabbed us all with his sword,when we woke he made us drink blood from the town's people and thus the first ever vampires were created" I say and sit back down.

"It came with some things though" I add
"Like what?" Carlisle ask me with a curious face.
"The sun burned us and people who once let us into their homes could now keep us out and the plants at the tree burned us" I sigh as I sorta get lost in memories.

"But you were just in the sun" Esme said "yes I know I'm able to go out because my mother made us daylight rings so the sun Doesn't burn us" I say and take it off and they watch as my hand starts burning and soon bust into flames.

I move back and it heals and I put my ring back on.
"Even if I did take this off the sun can't kill me and my siblings like other vampires of our kind as I am an original" I say

I then take out some gummy bears and eat them.
"You can eat?" Alice ask me
"Yes,what you can't?" I ask back
"Nope it tastes like dirt" she answers back
"Wow my mother really messed you all up huh" I chuckle a little
"What do you mean?"

"My mother wanted to kill what she created so she tried to make something strong enough to do it make it hard to kill but really she just created more monsters to run the earth and then I learned I could make monsters myself as I accidentally created another race of vampires" I explained.

"This is crazy" Emmett muttered
"Imagine living it all" I say and continue to eat.

I then see what time it is.
"Welp bye now" I say and stand up.

"Will you come back?" I hear and turn to see it was jasper who asked me "I don't know I'm a busy girl" I smirk and race out the door and back to where I'm staying.