41

"Your lying" I say as I take a step back from him

"Am I?" His eyes then glow like mine.

"So what?" I shrug acting like this don't effect me.
"I want you to know the truth" he walked and grab my hand.

I look down and see his hand has a symbol like mine do.
I never really thought much about the symbol.

"We share this, only my kids would have this on their hand" he told me "wait kids?" I ask confused and he nods and walk away from me and over to a bookshelf

He looks and pull one out.
"I have a total of eight kids from different centuries of time" he hands me the book and I open it and look threw it and see names with pictures and dates.
I come to the end and see me.
"Your my youngest daughter" he told me.

"Where have you been all this time?" I ask and slam the book close.
"I've been here and there, I just settled here" he shrug "where is here?" I ask and he walks over to a window and I see the sky is purple.
'What the hell?!' I think

"Here in starcrust you are royalty my daughter" he told me and I laugh "really and what the hell is starcrust" I huff.

"I know where your from stuff like this don't exist but here it do, your mother should have told you but then again I should have known that bitch wouldn't" he rolls his eyes and sit down in his chair that is in the middle of the large room.
"Well looks like we both hate her" I say and he nods.

"Why am I here now and what are we?" I ask

"So I could talk to you and we don't really have a name for ourselves but earth has given us a name" he said as I wait for him to tell me.
"That is?"
"Devil, demon, what ever they wanted to call us" he shrug again.

"Ok so what, like god and stuff?" I ask and he shakes his head "no that's something of its own" he said and gesture me to sit down.

I do as i was tired of standing anyway.
He tells me his story and how he met my mother.
"I thought she was different then others but I should have known better" he said.
"Before she was a pain in the ass she was a sorta good mother to me and my sister and brother at the time" I shrug.

He hums and stand up.
"I want you to have your crown" he said and walk over to me with a box.
He opens it and pulls out this beautiful crown.

He place it on my head.

"Yours is bigger Than your siblings" he told me and I nod letting him know I was listening

I look at myself in the mirror,
I look like a real queen
"Can you bring me back to my world?, I have kids" I say "I know you do and I was hoping to have more time with you but sure" he said and he looks a little sad and I guess I understand why.

He wasn't able to raise me like he did the rest.
He only knows what he heard and a little of what he seen about me.
This is his first real conversation with me.
"I will be back" I say without thinking.
He smiles at me and hug me.

It's a warm hug which I'm not sure what I think of it right now.

He pulls away and look at me for a minute
"Your gorgeous" he said and I smile at him "thank you" I say and he nods.
He waved at me and I wave back.

He raised his hand and darkness is all I see.