14

Caramel pov

Caramel pov

I was laying in bed naked next to Alice and jasper.
Yup we had sex for the first time last night and man was it good.

I lay there cuddle up to them when my phone rings.
I groan in irritation and roll over and get it.
"What" I say with an attitude
"Oh am I interrupting something sister?" Nik ask me and I can feel the smirk on his face.

"What do you want niklaus" I say
"Your blood so the Bennett witch can unlink us all" he told me and I sigh.
"Fine" I say and hang up.
"Gotta go?" Jasper ask me snd I nod standing up and walking to the bathroom when I'm suddenly against the wall.
Jasper then kiss me and I wrap my arms around him.

He backs up some and I feel Alice come up behind me and start kissing my neck.

We end up having another round in the shower.

After I get dressed and use my power to get there since it's faster than regular travel.

I get to the mansion and walk inside and see Damon chained up.
I smirk as I also see Rebekah stabbing him.
"Wow"I say walking over.
"Oh great the other one is here" Damon said weakly and I smile sarcastically and forced my hand in his stomach and start pulling out his insides "I wouldn't test me Damon" I say and pull my hand out and wipe it off and walk off to find klaus.

"Where you want me?" I ask when I see him and he holds a cup out to me.
I bite my wrist and let the blood drip into the cup "I'm surprised Finn listen so easily but I'm also guessing that has something to do with you" nik said and I nodded.
"He just needed his big sister to talk to him like you do sometimes" I say and watch as my wrist heal.

"Is that all?" I ask and he nods his head "I will let you get back to them sister,out of all of us you deserve happiness" he told me and kiss my forehead.
I smile brightly at him and hug him.

I then turn and leave and I wanted to say bye to Finn before I go.

I go to the mystic grill and before I walk in I see a text from Alice telling me they are back in forks.
I text her back ok and walk inside.
I look around and spot him with sage.
I smile as I see them together
Even though I think sage is a bitch but as long as my brother is happy.

Turning around I walk outside and see Elena.
I hate that bitch so much.
I think of all the stuff her and her lap dogs have done and I get angry.

So me being me I turn around to walk away.

But let's be real we all know I walked up to her.

"Hey bitch" I say and she turns.

She looks scared as she sees me,good.
"Why are you here?" She ask backing up some "it don't matter" I say and drag her to the side of the building and push her against the wall.
I bare my fangs at her and then bite into her neck.

She screamed but I don't care.
Next thing I know I'm pushed away from her and I see the brothers.

"Oh look at this!,the lap dogs have shown" I say and laugh.
"You just made a big mistake" Stefan tells me and I laugh again "oh really?!" I say still laughing.

"Oh you won't be laughing for long" Damon said "I thought my sister was killing you" I say to him "I was let go" he shrug and run at me.
I grab him and push him into the wall and put my hand in his chest "oh how slow are you" I smirk but then I feel something against my back.

"I wouldn't move if I was you" Stefan said and I see Damon pull out a white oak stake.

'How!' I go wide eye.

"Hey let my sister go!" I hear and turn and see Finn with sage "no brother run" I say and he shakes his head at me.
"Oh look at this two at once this is good" Damon said and I push him away from me and turn and punch Stefan into the wall.

Stefan gets back up and was about to come at me when I hear something I look and see my brother fighting Damon and Elena had snapped sage neck.

I turn back to Stefan and we start fighting I have the upper hand "I don't know why you young vampires try us" I say holding Stefan by his neck.

I then hear a yell and see Finn with the stake in his heart.

I gasped and drop Stefan.

"nooo!" I yell and rush forward but I'm to late I have to watch as his body burst into flames.

"No,no,no,no,no this can't be right" I cry as his body falls and he's dead.

I noticed that the fools left.
Of course they did.

I sit there for a while crying over Finn's body.
"I'm so sorry brother I failed you" I cry.

"You were supposed to be happy with sage and because of my anger I set both of us up" I shake my head still crying.

I then buried Finns body and walk back to the mansion.

I walk inside and hear Rebekah and klaus arguing.
I don't pay attention till I hear what klaus say about him.

"For a man who spent his whole life in a box and was boring"

I walk and stand in the doorway of the living room.
"Huh" I say and they turn to me and see me standing here covered in dirt and the tears on my face.

Klaus go wide eye because he know I heard what he said.

"He was trapped in a box how whole life because of you,he was there because he had you for a little brother,he wasn't boring he just didn't act you all and he was nice caring and the best brother I could ask for,I wish we didn't have you for a sibling klaus because that only leads to hurt" I say lowly and walk closer to him.

"You are the reason why our siblings never get to live,I hate you,I wish it was you who died at there hands,it's a shame really yours so FUCKED up that you can't find it in yourself to care the only thing klaus mikealson has and looks like always will care about is power never family" I say crying again.

"Car-." He starts and I push him "NO!,you don't get to call my name or even call me sister because my brother niklaus mikealson died a long time ago and this in front of me is nobody,I can't believe I told Finn to come back here and talk to you,you don't deserve us"

"Sister isn't this a little mean and what about always and forever?" Rebekah said to me and I don't look at her I just look at klaus "fuck that there is no always and forever I'm gone and you bet not talk to me EVER AGAIN YOU BITCH!" I yell at klaus and punch him.

I then turn and walk out.

I'm going back to forks and I'm staying there.

I get there and I see Bella is here.
"What happened to you" Alice ask as they all look at me and I shake my head and fall to the floor and start crying.

Jasper rush over and pull me to him.

"He's gone,he's gone" I cry
"Who?" Alice asks me "my brother" I say

"He's gone,he's gone" I cry "Who?" Alice asks me "my brother" I say