50

Heaven pov

I had went to New York after leaving forks.
I told my adopted mother that I want to travel and she told me to do so.
I had went to mystic falls when she had my new little brother Blake.

He's a cutie.

Anyway I want to get my life on track.
I was gonna go to high school again when I felt the time was right and actually graduated and go to college like a normal person.

I get up and get dressed.

I go out the apartment I got well the one caramel got for me but whatever

I look around at everything as I walk down the street.
All the bright lights and people talking and singing on almost every corner.

I walk and noticed a blonde girl singing.
She has such a beautiful voice and she was pretty to.
I couldn't help but watch her.

Once she was done people put money in a basket she had out.
I walk forward and put two hundred in and was about to walk away when she calls out to me.
"Hey wait!" She calls and I turn and stop walking and she catch up to me.
"Why would you give me this much?" She ask
"Because you deserve it and plus it's not like I will run out of money as my adopted family is crazy rich" I shrug.
"Still I don't just want to take all this money from you" she said and hand me back some but I shake my head and push it back into her hand.

"Keep it" I say and turn to walk away again but she grabs my hand and I tilt my head at her.
"Thank you" she smiles and I nod.
"Will you go out to dinner with me?" She suddenly ask and I laugh and look up at the sky before looking back at her and nodding
"I would love to" I answer and she smiles real big.
"How about now?" I ask and she nod.
I hold my hand out to her and she takes it and we walk off,

"So what's your name?" She ask
"Heaven mikealson and you?"

"Carmen Scott" she answers and I nod.
"Well it's nice to meet you Carmen" I tell her and she laughs "it's nice to meet you to heaven, your so proper" she said and I nod.
"I've been spending a lot of time with my uncle Elijah and sorta picked it up" I shrug

"So how long have you been apart of this family?"

"Uhh I think three years now" I shrug,
"Wow, are they nice?" She ask and I laugh.
"I don't know how to answer that right now but my mom is nice along with her boyfriend well her fiancé now"

"Wow must be nice to have a family, I always been on my own" she looks sad for a second.
"Well now you have me" I tell her and she smiles at me and hug me.

She pulls away "thanks but I'm hungry so let's go eat" she then starts dragging me as she skips a little as she walks.

Maybe this will be nice.

Carmen Scott