7

Past

Caramel mikealson walks down the path of a trial while humming to herself.

She has a basket full of flowers and other things in her hand.
As she walks she hears something.
She walks slowly and come around a tree and see her little brother sitting with the saddest of faces.

"What is wrong Finn?" I ask and sit next to him and he looks up at me slowly and I see a couple of tears on his face.

"Nothing sister go back with the others" he said and I frown.
"No I will not,not when my little brother is sad."

I grab his hand and he pulls it away from me.
"Don't pretend to love me sister,I know what trouble I am" he said and I shake my head.

"Your no trouble to me" I tell him.
"Then why don't the others like me or mother and father it's always about someone else but never me,am I ugly or just unloveable?" He said and more tears come down his face.

"Your loved Finn I promise and just between me and you,your my favorite little brother" I tell him and wipe his tears.
He smiles at me "there that smile I like to see!" I said loudly and he laughs.

"I don't ever want to hear you say those words that you said to me today" I tell him and he nods
"Promise me" I say "I promise" he said and I pull him to me and he lays down on me.

I kiss his forehead and just cuddle him.
I'm gonna have some words with mother later.

When I convinced Finn to go play with the others I went to find my parents.

I walk and find them standing there.

"Mother,father" I say and they turn their attention to me"Yes caramel" mother said "I wish to talk of something that Is concerning me" I say and stand straight

"Yes caramel" mother said
"I wish to talk of something that Is concerning me" I say and stand straight.

"What is the matter?" Father asked. "I feel that you don't treat everyone equally,and I wish you would stop" I say with no fear in my voice "they are treated the same" he said
"No they are not the only thing mother worries about is niklaus and sometimes the young ones but Finn she never thinks about and I will not allow my brother to be hurt by you two" I say and fold my arms.

"Sister" I hear and turn to see the young ones.
All of them.
"Go play we are talking" I tell them and they run off,Finn looks at me for a second and then run off to.

I turn back to mother "that is all I wish to say" I tell her and she nods
"I'm glad you are speaking up caramel" she told me "next time do it respectfully" father tells me and I nod and they walk off.

I then go and watch as the kids play.

Present

Present

I gasped awake and look around.
I sigh and push my hair back
"I wish I could go back" I mutter to myself.
I look at my phone and see a text from jasper asking me do I want to play baseball with them.

I text him back saying I will be there.
I then call my brother

"Hello?" I hear and I smile a little even if I'm mad "hello nik" I say

"I'm surprised to hear from you" he said after a moment of silence.
"Yea I know I just wanted to call and hear your voice" I tell him.
"Why?" He ask and I laugh.
"Don't question your older sister niklaus she doesn't need a reason" I say and hear him laugh.

"Where are you?,I haven't seen anymore dead bodies" he said and I can feel his smirk.
"I've been busy and I'm not telling you" I say
"Don't worry because I always find you sister,always and forever" he said and hung up the phone.

I sigh and shake my head.

I always wonder what happened to my sweet baby brother.

He's almost evil now but at the same time I know he's not,he's just

Broken