28

Caramel pov

I get back to the house and walk in the next day and when I walk to the living room I see a dead body on the table.

"What the hell!" I yell and Elijah and klaus look up at me "did you two forget that your nephews are upstairs who are only two or was that lost on you" I say and smack Elijah and klaus.

"Sister calm down this was just to make peace with Elijah" nik said and I hit him again and he looks at me irritated.

I turn to Elijah "I told niklaus that I didn't want this but you know how he is" Elijah shrugged and go back to looking at his book.

I sigh and count to ten.
I then look back at them "I'm pregnant" I say and they both look at me.
"What?" Elijah said and I nod "I'm pregnant" I repeat "oh we heard" klaus said "by who?" Elijah ask and I look down "by Alaric" I mumbled "that's where you was that day huh" nik said and I nodded "I haven't told him" I add.
"Well you have to" Rebekah said walking up next to me.

"Where is the twins?" I ask "with Hayley in the kitchen" she told me and I watch as Elijah gets up and walk to the kitchen.

"I guess I will clean this up" Rebekah said looking at the body and walking off.
I pick up a random book and throw it at nik.
"Really!" He said and I smirk and nod "yup" I say and walk off to the kitchen to see my one year old sons.

Man getting pregnant this fast is a shame.

Time skip

I watch as Rebekah gives Hayley an apple.
"You two" she said and hand me one and I turn and throw it and she sighs "sister this is not the time to be in a mood" she told me and I huff and pick up Kol and he lays against me.
I look over and see that Nicholas is sleep.

"I'm not in no mood" I say.
She looks at me and shakes her head and walk away.
"So your pregnant again" Hayley said and I glare at her "so?" I ask
"Just wanted to make conversation" she said and I nod "sorry I'm just thinking about a few things" I say and Kol whimper in his sleep.
"Oh wake up baby it's ok" I say and he opens his brown eyes and look up at me.

"Ouch" Hayley said and I look up at her "are you ok?" I ask "yea it felt like I was stabbed or something in the neck" she told me and I nod but this has to be that witch.
"Well don't die me and Rebekah wouldn't hear the end of it" I say.

Time skip

I help Hayley onto the bed as she is really sick all of the sudden.
Rebekah called Elijah and he should be here by now.
I hear Nicholas crying.
"Mommy" I hear and Hayley touch my hand "I'm fine go" she told me and I nod and speed off to the twins room and see Nicholas standing there waiting for me.
I smile at him and pick him up "what's wrong baby?" I ask

He just cuddle up to me.
I put my hand on his cheek and noticed that he's a little hot to.
I then think about it.
Jasper could feel people emotions so what if this is what's going on with Nicholas.

I hear Elijah in the room with the witch and Hayley.
I walk in with Nicholas in my arms "fix this witch" I hiss as o walk in and Elijah holds me in place from getting closer to her "move Elijah this is her fault,and now since Hayley is in pain so is Nicholas he can feel what Hayley does" I explain and Elijah looks down at Nicholas who's crying.

"Take the twins out of here for now and be careful" he said and I nodded.

I get Kol and decided that I need to head to mystic falls anyway so might as well do it now.

I use my powers to teleport me to mystic falls.

I get there and Nicholas calms down and fall asleep on my shoulder.

Kol looks around at the new place.

"Come on I know your hungry" I say and walk to mystic grill.

I sit down and ordered and Nicholas wakes up and look around at everything.

I sit them down next to me and the waitress brings the food and I cut it up for the boys to eat.

Third POV

Alaric and Damon walk in to mystic grill and Damon sees caramel.

"There is your secret lover" Damon said to Alaric and he looks over "well seems she has kids" Damon shrugged "Yea she told me about them I think she said their names are Kol and Nicholas" Alaric said watching cara with the twins.

"I can't believe you went all the way to sleep with her in New Orleans" Damon said sitting at the bar.
"I will be back" Alaric said and start to get up but Damon grabs him "did you forget about the twins that are on the way?, no time for big sister original" Damon told the man.

Alaric just nods and walk off still.
"I don't know why I try" Damon muttered and order his drink.

Caramel pov

"Hey" I hear and look up and see Alaric.
There go the nerves.
"Hey" I say.
He sits down across from me and the twins "they're cute" he said and I nod as the twins eat and wave at Alaric.

"So what's up?" I ask
"Well Caroline is now pregnant with my twins, turns out jo coven placed them in her" Alaric said and I feel a little sad.
Would he want this baby too if he has twins on the way himself.

"Alaric I have to tell you something" I say and mess with my fingers.
"What is it?" He ask

"Well I'm pregnant" I say and let out a big breath "wow I feel so much better saying that to you finally" I wipe imaginary sweat away.
"Your what?!" He asked "pregnant by you" I say and he looks at me for a minute.
"Really?" He asked and I nod "yes and I hope you want to be in this baby life" I say and he nod "I do of course" he stuttered and I laugh.

"Sister" Kol said looking at me and I rise a eyebrow "we don't know if it's a girl or boy yet bubba" I say and he shakes his head.
I guess he got irritated with me because he go back to eating his food.
"They have powers like you?" Alaric ask me and I nod "yea they do" I say
"Scared?" He ask next "of what having another baby or of them having powers?" I ask

"Maybe both" he shrug "I don't know I'm happy to have a baby and I'm happy they will know who they are unlike me and nik" I sigh and watch them.