78

Joanna POV

A full week since my mom died.
Me and my siblings aren't the same.
I noticed that my dad isn't either, even though they wasn't together anymore.

Right now I'm in starcrust.

I walk down the hallway to the living area where I know they will be at.

I open the door and see them.
"Joanna" my grandpa said when he looks over.
"Oh I'm so sorry about your mother dear" Ashlie said coming over to me.
I huh her and it's like one of those hugs that bring you comfort.
I remember having some of those with my mom.

We pull away and grandpa hugs me next.

"Sorry I missed the funeral" my aunt Mimi as I call her said.

I just nod "it's ok and it was sorta of a mess so" I shrug.
"What you mean?"

"Some vampires or humans or whatever they was came in black vans and started shooting but nic and hope blew them up and people was flying and there was a bunch of emotions in the air, it was crazy"

I see the pity looks they give me and I'm tired of those looks.
"I remember my mom keeping some of her stuff here can I go look at it?" I ask looking at my grandpa.
"Yea here's the key" he said and hand me a silver key and I take it and walk out the room quickly.

I just need some time to myself.

Nicholas pov

I can't believe we're about to do this.
"Ok you two know what you need to do right?" Freya asked us and we nod.

She lays down and me and Hope look at each other.
"You ready?" I ask and she nods
"Yea and I think our moms would want this and we want this to so it's not like we're doing anything bad" she told me and I sigh "yea, let's not screw this up" I say and marcel comes in and see the bodies on the floor.

"No Nicholas Hope you two can't do this, I know your moms but this is not the way to do it, this is not what Cara and Hayley would want" he said and hope moves to go forward but I pull her back and walk to marcel myself.

"Don't tell me what my mom or Hayley would want, don't use her against me ever again" I say and my hands glow and I rush forward and punch him.

I don't stop there I keep going and he starts bleeding.
I kick him a good two times and give him a migraine with my magic before I use the spell and send him in with the others.

"Now they know what we're doing so we have to be fast" I tell Hope.

We grab hands and start.

After a minute blow light comes from them and go into two and go in me and hope and we fall back from the impact of it.

I can hear all the whispers in my head and I feel a little more powerful but at the same time powerless it's weird.

I help Hope up.

"We did it" she said and smile and I smile to and we hug each other.

Time skip

We sit at the table with food on it and almost everyone is here.

"Where's aunt Rebekah?" Ciara ask.
"She's clearing up a few things" klaus said.

I don't know why I feel mad when I should be happy about this.

"So we just sit here like everything is ok?" Kol ask.
"Kol shouldn't you be-." Ciara starts but he glares at her.

"No I'm not happy" he said and stand up and walked off.

A door is heard being slammed.

"I mean he isn't wrong" Blake shrugged.

"Blake shut up" I say

"No!, look Joanna isn't even here she's in starcrust and you all left the seat that mom use to sit in empty like she's just gonna walk in and sit there with smiles when she's never coming BACK!" Blake yelled and the lights flickered before he teleport away.

Elijah come in and I feel Hope tense up next to me.
"Hope I'm truly sorry-." He starts but hope gets up and walk away.

It's a awkward silence before he looks at me.
"I'm not mad I'm just tired" I say to him.

I stand up slowly as I feel a little dizzy.
"Come on Ciara" I say and she walks around the table and grab my hand and we walk off to.

Third POV

"What a lovely meal this was" Kol said next to davina.
"Shut up Kol" klaus said and look where the kids was sitting.

"I mean that's new, people being mad at Elijah and not klaus, the world must of stop spinning" Kol smirks.

Davina hits him and he looks at her.
"Stop, maybe go talk to Kol jr he's basically like you" she told him.

"I guess" Kol sighed and walk off to find Kol jr.