45

Caramel pov

I get up the next day and can't help but think about what my father asked me.
I can't move there.
I'm needed here but at the same time it would be nice to not be around all the drama.

I haven't told Alaric what my dad asked me as we have been busy trying to have another baby.

The twins are three and Joanna is one and if I get pregnant now jo would be just turning two when I have the baby.

"Morning" Alaric's hot morning voice says behind me.
I smile and turn to him and lean over and kiss him.

"I have something to ask you" he says and I sit up and nod at him.
"Ok what is it?" I ask

"Well we been together for a while and we said we want to be together but are you sure you want to be with me?" I was confused 'why would he ask that?'

"Of course I want to be with you" I grab his hand.
"Good because I love you"

"I love you to" I responded and kiss him.

As we kiss I feel him slide something on my finger, so I pull away and look down and see a ring.
I go wide eye and look at him.
"Marry me caramel ray mikealson?" He ask and I feel tears in my eyes "of course I will marry you" I said and jump on him and kiss him again.

I hear Joanna cry and we pull away from each other.
I get up and walk out the room and to jo room.
I see her standing there waiting for me in her bed.

"Hi sweetheart" I say and pick her up and kiss her all over her face and she giggle.

Time skip

I walk out the house and get in my car

What Alaric didn't know is I was going to the doctor to see if I'm pregnant.
The last three times I went i always came back mad or sad.

Today I hope it won't be like that.

I get there but then my phone rings.
I see it's Bella.

"Hello?" I answer
"Cara I need your help"

"For what?, what's going on?"

"I will explain it to you in person but do you think you can get here?"

I sigh and look at the doctors office before I answer "I will be there soon" I then hang up.
I'm doing this today.
I walk inside and up to the desk "hi, I have an appointment for mikealson" I say and she nods and type away at her computer.
The bitch could have said something.

"Miss mikealson the doctor will see you" I hear and look up at the nurse and nod and walk over to her and she takes me to a room.

I sit down and the doctor ask me all these questions.
This is why I compel people.
Finally he gets everything he needs to know if I'm pregnant or not.

I was two steps away from killing him.

Time skip

I get out of my car and look up at the Cullen house.
I haven't been here for a while.

I can smell a bunch of people here and it makes me mad that jasper and Alice have my sons around all these people.

I walk inside and to the living room and immediately all eyes are on me.
"What the hell you all looking at?" I snap and Bella walks over to me.

She looks human but at the same time she looks like a cold one.
She must be a hybrid.
"Cara I'm glade you're here" she hug me and I hug her back.

We pull away from each other and I look around "where is jasper and Alice?" I ask "they left" Bella told me and I'm confused "ok where is the twins?" I ask next "upstairs with rose and renesmee" she said and I nod "so what's going on?" I walk and fold my arms "the voulti there after us" Edward said "why"

"They think renesmee is a immortal child" I nod and think "so what?, we fight?"

"They want to talk" a blond girl tells me.
"And who are you?" I ask and look her up and down.
"Tanya" she respond and I nod and focus back on Bella.
"So what is it that you need me for?"

"To stand with us, I remember you saying that that's what this family do, stand together always and forever" she said and I nod slowly as I did say that once upon a time
"I guess" I say and she gives me a small smile.
"How lucky are you to be related to the mikealson" I tell her.
"Wait your related to there family?" A guy ask and Bella nods "yes she is, she's our cousin" I respond and walk closer to him "is that a problem?" I ask and he shakes his head "I'm gonna go see the kids" I say and walk out the room and upstairs.

I found rose and renesmee playing with the twins and I couldn't help but stand there and watch them.

Finally they look over to the doorway and see me.
I watch as their eyes light up and they run to me "mommy aunt rose is fun" Kol told me and I laugh "I'm sure she is" I answer.
"Mom where is dad?" Nicholas asked and I didn't know how to respond "why don't you two tell me what you did today?" I ask trying to change the subject.

Kol nods at me and was about to start talking when Nicholas asked me the question again "mommy where is daddy?"
I sigh as I know Nicholas is like every mikealson to exist.
Nothing but stubborn.

"I don't know sweetheart but he will be back soon" I kiss his forehead and he nods obviously satisfied with my answer for now and runs over to rose.

I pick Kol up and renesmee runs up to me and hug me.
"And how are you?" I ask looking at her and she puts her hand on my cheek
"Scared" she said in my head and showed me how nervous everyone is from her memories.
"Everything will be okay, wanna know why?" I say and she nods "because you are a mikealson and us mikealsons are strong and will defeat anyone who stands in our way" I say and she smiles at me.
"Yeah mikealsons!" Kol cheer in my arms and I laugh at him.