48

Edward jumps into the air and punch a guard.

I snap a guy head off and fight another that comes at me.
I got to admit this is scary a little as I don't know what will happen.

Someone grabs me from behind and the one in front punch me in the face.

I use the guy that is holding me as support and put my feet up and push the guy back.
I turn and throw the guy that was holding me to one of the wolf's and start fighting with the other one.

In the corner of my eye I see Jane staring at someone and I noticed it's jasper.

I try and hurry to kill the guard but another one comes.

Bella was shielding him but Alec comes crashing into her.

Jane uses her power and I see jasper fall to the ground.
I swing at the guard as I'm in a hurry.

But then I see them grab jasper and that blond knock his head off.

I hear Alice scream but I was screaming myself and a tear go down my face.
I loved jasper and he's the father of my kids.

As much as I would like to focus on that I need to help win this battle.

I kill the guys and move on to my next target.

After a while I look and see Jane standing by herself so I start running after her and Alice was to.
She runs trying to get away from us.
I throw a person out my way and keep my eyes lock on Jane.
I then teleport in front of her and punch her hard and she falls on the ground with some of her face broken off.

She crawls trying to get away but Alice grabs her by the neck and starts dragging her to Sam who drops the hand he had in his mouth.
Alice throw Jane to same who kills her.
"Bitch" I mutter.

Next thing I know I have like four guards on me.
I can see our side is now losing.
Now I'm sorta scared.
I might be an original hybrid but I'm a little weak right now because I'm pregnant.

Soon the ground starts shaking and I push Two off of me and kill one but the other one grabs me and we both fall.
I try staying up but it's hard since he's on me.

My hand slips and we both start falling to the fire below but I teleport at the last minute and land on the ground.

I groan in pain as I landed hard.

I get up and see Bella pull Aro head off.
I run over and start a fire and throw aro's head in it.

Caramel pov in real life

I watch as Alice pulls away from Aro "now you know, that's your future" she told him and I'm sorta confused.

"Unless you decide on another course"

"We cannot alter our course the child still poses a grave threat to our kind" cauis said and I roll my eyes "can I kill him" I whisper to Bella and she shakes her head.

I shrug and just deal with it.

"But what if you were sure she could remain concealed from the human world?, could we live in peace?" Edward said

"Well yes but that can't be known"

"What if it could?" I ask and hear footsteps and we see a men and a woman.
"I've been searching for witnesses of my own among the ticuna tribes of Brazil" Alice said

"We have enough witnesses" cauis said but Aro holds up his hand and I'm glad someone can shut his ass up.

"I'm half human half vampire like the girl" he said and I smile at renesmee

"How old are you?" Bella ask
"I'm 150 years old" he answers

"What age did you reach maturity?" Aro ask
"I became full grown several years after my birth" he answers and I'm sorta happy to as I can get some information on this type of hybrids and be prepared for the twins as they grow fast to.

"What's you diet?"

"Human food blood, I can survive on either" he answers.

"These children are much like us" marcus said

Then cauis tried to talk Aro out of his decision but it don't work and they leave but Aro stops and look at us.
"Such a prize" he said and left

"We have them on the run now our chance"

"Not today"

We then hug and celebrate this win.
"We're safe" renesmee said and I nod and hug her and then hug Bella.
"Come here cousin in law" I say to Edward and hug him next.

Time skip

Me and Alice stand next to each other as jasper and the twins say bye to Charlotte and Peter.

Alaric had brought them here along with our daughter.

He waved at us and I wave back.

I then walk over to Alaric and kiss him
"There some nice people" he said to me and I nod "the best" I say "yea way better than your family" he said and I laugh and I pick up jo and kiss her cheek.
Alaric grabs my hand and we walk over to Bella,renesmee, Jacob and Edward "hi" I say and they look up at us "I'm gonna get going" I tell her and she frowns "don't worry I will be back" I say and renesmee hugs me and jo kiss renesmee cheek and I laugh,

"Plus the twins have to see there father" I say and look over at jasper and Alice who play with the twins.

"Well I guess we will see you" Bella said and I nod.
"I will put her in her car seat and we will wait for you" Alaric told me and I nod as he takes jo from me and kiss me and walk off.

"Anymore trouble let me know" I tell them "hopefully there isn't" Bella laughs and hug me.
"Bye dog" I say to Jacob with a smile and he laughs and I hug him.

I hug Edward next "take care of them" I whisper in his ear and he nods "I will" he said and I pull away "come on boys time to go" I say and they say bye to everyone and get in the car and I wave and get in next and Alaric pulls off and I grab his free hand.