67

A girl with brown hair walks down the hallway of the Salvatore school with her cousin and older brother.

"Are you sure this is a good idea?" She asked "of course it is and we told you if you were gonna be irritating then stay with the others" the boy said and she rolls her eyes.
"Whatever Nicholas" she folds her arms and walk off.

"Now why would you do that?, you know how jo is"

"Hope I have no time to focus on jo feelings" he shakes his head.

"Of course" she sighs and they walk up to a boy.

"Do you have it?" Nicholas asked holding his hand out.

The boy nods and hand him some money.

"Remember one now and one later" Hope said handing him two little tubes filled with her and her cousin blood.

"Ok and you sure this will work?" He asked taking them.
"We're sure" Hope said

"And make sure you be discreet" Nicholas adds and walk away.

"We're so getting in trouble for this, I can feel it" a brown haired boy with long hair said coming up to them.

"Yea well nothing new" Nicholas said and walks off.

"He seems extra moody today" the boy said "well Blake stop saying dumb things and everything will be fine" Hope snaps and walks off.

Blake stands there and shake his head and walks off himself.

"Hey what's going on?" Hope asked walking next to Nicholas.
"Nothing" Nicholas said still walking.
"Can you slow down please"

Nicholas stops walking and turn to his little cousin.
"What do you want me to say hope?, that I'm mad as hell because my mother don't want to answer the phone m?,or when I ask about her to my dad he acts like she's dead when in reality she's somewhere in this world with your dad probably being a serial killer or something"  Nicholas snaps before he turns and walk away, leaving Hope standing there.

Later

Ciara walks up to her half brother and pulls him to the side.
"What is going on?" She ask and Kol gives her a confused look.
"How did that werewolf boy survive that jump and I'm only gonna ask was it you or Nicholas or Hope?"

"It wasn't me and if it was Nicholas and Hope then you should stay out if it" Kol told her and walk away.

Ciara shakes her head.
She knew something was about to happen.