56

Five years later

Caramel pov

I woke up and look around to see we are in some type of warehouse or something I don't know or care.
I get out of my coffin and see the others doing the same.

I also didn't have the bite mark on me anymore and I felt better.

I smile as I look down at my hand at my engagement ring.

I can see Alaric and the kids again.

Next day

We had stop a bus full of prisoners and killed them after we feed from them.

"We are so messy" I sigh looking at all the bodies around us.

"That guy had some lungs on him" I add as the prisoner Kol had was screaming loudly.
"Maybe he should have been an Oprah singer, might have worked out better for him" Rebekah said

"KOL WOULD YOU PLEASE!" Elijah yells and the screaming stops "thank you!" He said sitting on the ground and wiping his mouth,

"So we have to get klaus" my sister said and I sigh "I almost forgot about that" I say and it's true I was busy thinking about seeing Alaric and the kids.

Hayley told me they were at the safe house with hope.

"Wait you want us to go back into that city and try to save him when we could die or get bit again" Kol ask

"Kol he's out brother" I say

"A brother who had dagger us more times then we can count, I say we let him sit there for a while" Kol says and I huff "Kol he's been there long enough" Rebekah told him

"And he has a daughter" I add
"And you have a fiancé and four kids who miss you" Kol said getting in my face and I push him away from me and walk away from everyone
"Kol stop" Elijah said.

I don't listen to the rest as I try and calm myself down.

I miss my kids and Alaric I really do but klaus don't deserve to miss out on anymore of his daughter life.
I walk and get in the truck we got and we are off to New Orleans to get nik.

I walk to where I know Taylor will be.

"Well well look at this" I say and fold my arms.

He turns and glare at me.

I drop the heart in my hand on the floor.
"Sorry about the girl and your so called 'friends'" I say and gesture to the girl he is with.
I had pinned her up on the wall for him to see and killed all his followers and made a trail using their heats till he found me.

I might have also crashed his car.

"Look at this caramel mikealson back and we'll huh, that could change real quickly" he hiss at me and I wasn't gonna show him I was a little bit scared.

"Go to hell Taylor" I say and use a spell I made to put him out for a while,I watch as he growled at me and finally fall on the floor.

I smirk and kick his body as I walk pass.

I make it to the car and see the others coming out of the tunnel.

We was about to leave when marcel comes out to us and we pause.

I don't listen to what he's saying really as he lost my respect when he and Taylor tried to kill us.

"Your not a mikealson get over it" Kol said to marcel and I almost laugh at that.

"Don't come back to my city" he hiss at us
"We wouldn't want to come back" I say and we all pile into the car and leave.

We make it to the safe house and get out.
I hug nik to me.
"I missed you brother" I say to him.
"I missed you to, now go see him" he said as we pull away from each other,I walk off and find Alaric,

He's changed.
"Alaric?" I calm out and he turns to me.

"Caramel" he said and I nod and run to him and he catches me and kiss me

We kiss hungrily before he pulls away from me and I e are breathing heavy.
"I love you" he said and I nod "I love you to" I then pull him back to me.

"Wanna see the kids, they're sleep but I can wake them up" he said and I shake my head "no let them sleep and right now just for a minute I need you" I say and smile at him.

"I need you" I say and he nod and kiss me.
"I need you" he told me between kisses.
I teleport us to a room where no one will hear us.

I take his shirt off and he helps me take mine off.

I missed him so much.