44

Caramel pov

A guard had found me and lead me to what is supposed to be my room.
I look around it and open the closet and see a bunch of clothes.

I close the closet and walk out the room.
"Might as well explore" I say to myself as I walk down a hallway.

I walk for a while before I find a room and I see my dad and his wife and what I'm guessing is my other siblings.
They look at me and I feel something I have never felt before.

Awkward.

"Come in caramel" his wife Ashlie said and I walk in and close the door.

"Hi" I wave at the rest
"Your so shy" Rafael said laughing and I feel a little irritated "how is she gonna be queen if she can't even talk to us?" A girl with blonde hair said and I realize this must be silver.
"Don't be mad at her because your a hoe" maira said while sitting in a chair.

I sigh and sit down in a chair "look I don't know what your problem is with me but cool it before I get mad" I tell her and the rest of my siblings smile and Michael ohs real loud.

"Enough" dad said and stand up "come on cara" he said and I get up and we walk out the room.

"Don't mind silver" he starts and I shake my head "I'm fine she don't scare me" I tell him and he smiles at me "I know your more like me" and I shrugged "I guess" I say "so I was thinking you and your family move here" I stop walking and look at him "what?!" I ask

"Calm down, I was thinking it would be a good idea as your gonna be crowned Queen soon" he said and looks out an window "I'm not moving wherever here is and I have a family that I grew up with and care about and your not gonna pin all of this stuff on me ok, I didn't ask to be no type of queen" I hiss and start to walk out "caramel" he calls and I stop and turn to him "think about it" he said and I shake my head "I don't have to because it's not happening" I then walk out and back to where I remember my room was.

I go in and sit on the bed.
I need to get home.

I stand up off the bed and walk out the room.

But then I remember I can teleport.
I think of home and I'm there.
I go in the house and see Alaric sleep on the couch and the girls are sleep in the playpen.
I smile and lay down on Alaric.
He wake up a little and look down at me "you ok?" He ask and I nod and kiss him and he wraps his arms around me.
We pull away from the kids and I lay down on his chest.