31

Caramel pov

"Hello?"

"Hey jasper" I say and it's quite.
"Caramel?"
"Yup it's me" I sigh and lean over and cover Hope up with the blanket more.
"Where are you?" He ask
"No better yet why leave and take the twins?" He add.
"I'm sorry jasper I had something's that I couldn't let you or the others get involved in, family business" I answer
"I want to see the twins" he said and his voice sound hard not how it use to but I guess that's my fault.

"When?" I ask
"Now, where are you?"
"I'm somewhere but I will bring them to you" I answer.
"Ok" he said and hung up the phone and I put my phone in my pocket.

I get up "boys?" I call and they come running to me.
"Mommy!" Kol cheered.
"Hi baby" I say and he holds his arms up to me and I pick him up.

I put Nicholas on top of the stroller and push it walking back to the house.

Time skip

I get out of my car and see Rebekah.
"Hey" I say and hug her "look at you" she said and put her hand on my tummy

"Yea I know I can't wait to have this baby though and have my body back" I sigh.
"Be happy to have a life growing inside of you" she told me and I nod.
"Where is hope?" She ask next "in the car sleep with the twins" I say and open the door and she awe's at the sight of them.
"Yea a bunch of cuties" I tell her and watch as she kiss the twins foreheads and grab Hope out the car and I close the car door.

"She's safe with me" Rebekah said and I nod and hug her again and get in my car and drive off.
I still have to take the twins to see jasper.

Time skip

I arrived and see jasper is here Already.
"HI" I say as I get out and he looks down at my stomach.
He shakes his head "where is the twins?" I open the back door and help the twins out.

"Daddy!" They yell and run to jasper.
He gets down and hug them both and seeing them all together I feel so bad.

He looks at me surprised "I always told them about you" I tell him.
He just looks back at the twins and play with them and they tell him about what they did at the park.

"If you want they can spend the week with you" I offer and he nods.
"Well um here's they're stuff" I say and hand him everything and he takes it from me with a hard look on his face.

I sigh as I say bye to the twins.
He puts them in his car and drive off.
I feel a tear go down my face but I wipe it away and get back in my car.
I sit there for a second.
I deserve the looks and cold attitude he gives me as I toke away his kids.

I just wanted to protect them and get away for a bit but Nothing good came out of it.

I drive off back to mystic falls.