4

Caramel pov

It's been a month and I've been traveling back and forth from forks to well all around.

I was with my friend when I got a text from jasper.
He wanted me to come back home well back to forks.

I sigh and look at mike "hey pretty boy I got to go" I say and he sighs "well it was fine while it lasted" he said and I nod "yup"
"Why are you leaving?" He asked me as he drops a dead girl body on the floor.

"Jasper and Alice want me to." I start but he starts laughing "oh yea your boyfriend and girlfriend" he said
"There not my boyfriend and girlfriend" I say and move away from the other dead bodies.

"You do know why they are attracted to you right?" He ask and I shake my head still confused "there type of vampires have mates and sometimes you can have one or two" he shrug "ok and what do that have to do with me?" I ask and start trying to put all the bodies in one pile.

"They are your mates or rather your there's" he said and I froze.
He's lying

"Stop playing you idiot and help me."
"Ok don't believe me but ask them yourself" he said and we pour lighter fluid everywhere and I threw a match down and we walk out the house and I get into my car and he runs off.

I sit there and watch the flames from the house.
I feel drawn to them for some reason.

I shake my head to snap out of whatever trance I'm in and pull away heading to forks.