20

Caramel pov

Caramel pov

Today I sat in the window.
I rub my stomach but that was all I did.
I had forgotten to eat but with all of them hear I knew they would feed me even if I didn't want to eat.
Now if I wasn't pregnant I wouldn't eat.

I'm close to my due date and I still don't know what I'm having.

"Hey" I hear and see Bella.
"Hi" I say lowly.
"Are you ok?" She ask me and I nod "you get use to all the lost after five hundred years pass and then the next seem like nothing" I shrug.
"I'm sorry" she said and I nod "honey I know I might look young but I'm over a thousand years old and I'm use to it, it might hurts but I will be fine and they were your family to even if you barely know them" I say and look back at the forest.

"Yea that's true,so how is the baby?" She ask me "they seem fine and Edward tells me what they are thinking and I have names for them now" I answer.
"What's the name?" She ask "not telling" I smirk at her.
She laughs at me and shake her head.

I then feel a big kick which sets off my powers and the glass breaks with some of the ceiling.

It gets on me and everyone runs in and look around at what happened.
"What's going on?" Carlisle ask
"The baby kicked which messes witch my powers" I say.

"Well I will clean this up" Esme says and I feel bad "oh no Esme I can do it" I say and she shakes her head "no your due any day now and plus you can't bend down sweetheart" she smiles at me and I nod as Jasper grabs my hand and help me walk up th...

"Well I will clean this up" Esme says and I feel bad "oh no Esme I can do it" I say and she shakes her head "no your due any day now and plus you can't bend down sweetheart" she smiles at me and I nod as Jasper grabs my hand and help me walk up the stairs so I can clean this stuff off of me.

After that I walk out to the forest.

I then make a circle and make an simbol.
I then look at my moms book and find the spell I'm looking for.

I chant it and a second later a light comes and I see Finn.
I smile as he turns and look at me.
"Hi brother" I say and he smiles "hello sister" he said.

He looks at my tummy and gets an even bigger smile.
"Your huge sister" he smirks at me.
I laugh and roll my eyes.

"I know that" I say and walk closer to him and he reached his hand out and I feel it against my stomach which is weird but whatever.
The baby kicks a couple of times and I gasped in pain.
"I'm sorry" Finn said and I laugh at him "Finn it's not you the baby is just kicking and that's the most active the baby been so far" I say and he smile real big.
"Really?" He ask and I nod.

"Guess they really love their uncle Finn" I smile.
"At least they love me and you" he said.

"Finn their is people who love you always remember that brother" I tell him and he nods "are you at peace?" I ask and he looks me in the eyes and nod "yea I am and Kol is here" he said and I nod "we watch over you sister and this is from both of us,stop being sad we're fine" he told me "ok brother I promise" I say and he nods.

He then fades from my sight and I sit on the ground.

"I will live for you both and my baby" I rub my stomach.