19

Caramel pov

 I walk with heaven up the stairs of the Cullen house

"Will they like me?" She ask and I nod "yes there really nice people" I say and she nods

We walk in and Emmett looks over at me first "your back!" He said and everyone looks over to and they look at my stomach.
"Wow you've gotten so big" rose said and put her hands on my tummy.
I smile.

"Who's this dear?" Esme ask me "this is heaven I saved her" I say "oh your so pretty" she said and Esme smiles at her "thank you" Esme replied.

I watch as heaven sits down and start talking to everyone.
I smile at how comfortable she looks.
I sit down by jasper and Alice.
"Want to feel?" I ask and they nod.
"Woah" jasper said as the baby kicks.
"Yup all day long" I say and laugh.

"Can you see what your having?" Alice ask me and I shake my head "I don't want to know just yet" I answer.
I still haven't heard back from some of my siblings which is weird as I usually hear from at least one of them.

I get up and walk outside and take my phone out.
I call Kol but he don't answer.
Weird as Kol always answers when I call unlike our siblings.

I then call Rebekah but nothing.
So I then call Elijah also nothing.
I sigh as I don't want to talk to nik but I guess I have to.
I call klaus and he answered, of course.

"Niklaus why isn't anyone answering the damn phone" I question and he's quite "klaus now is not the time to be quiet." I say and I hear him sniffle and I get worried.

"What's going on?" I ask slowly.
"Kol is dead sister and I'm looking at his dead body right now in the Gilbert house" he answers and I froze.

Another brother killed by those stupid people all for that doppelgänger.

"Who killed him?" I ask
"Sister" he starts "no who killed him?" I ask and he sighs "Elena and Jeremy" he answers and I nod as tears start to fall.

"Ok" I say "I have to go" I say my voice cracking.
I hang up the phone and I slowly sit down on the steps outside.
I put my head in my hands.

Henry,Finn,Kol.
All three of my brothers have died in that stupid town.
By people who live there because they think they're right.

I shake my head.
This is to much.

I hear footsteps and see Esme.
She looks at me sadly and I know everyone inside more than likely heard me.

I cry and she walks over and sit down next to me and hug me.
I cry into her.

"How could they die and leave me here?" I cry "I know it hurts but it gets better over time I promise" esme says and I shake my head "this pain will always be there" I say and she holds me tighter

I then go limp in her arms.
Why try to live when everyone just wants to tear down everything about you.