65

Time skip
Caramel pov

I walk into Nicholas room and see him just sitting there not moving

"Hey baby" I say and sit next to him.
He looks at me before looking away.
"Are you ok?" I ask and run my hand threw his hair.
"I'm fine" he said lowly and I nod,
"You hungry?" He shakes his head.
"Well I'm gonna go check on your brother" I stand up and he don't even look at me anymore.
I sigh at his weird behavior and walk out the room.

I run into Rebekah.
"Hey you ok?" She ask me.
"By ok you mean?" I ask and tilt my head.
"Cara I'm sure you and Alaric will be back together soon" she told me and I shake my head.
"I think we're over for good" I sigh
"You can't be" she denied.
"I guess it just wasn't meant to be" I shrugged

I walk off and try to think a little.

My little girl Ciara looks about two now and I'm now single and a old ass witch is after my son and niece how nice is my life.

I hear a thudding and get curious.

I walk and see Rebekah on the wall.
"Oh my god" I gasped and was about to help her when I'm thrown across the room.
I look up and see Nicholas and hope
"Did you two this?" I ask and they don't answer me.
Nicholas whisper something and next thing I know my neck is snapped.

Time skip

I stand with my siblings as we learn that we might have to split up if we take the hallow ourselves.

"We four promised always and forever a thousand years ago and Freya that now includes you as it includes my daughter and nephew she's my heart and soul and I know Cara feels the same about Nicholas, right now their out there alone in the darkness, fighting" klaus said to us.

"We can't give up" I say

"So we're begging you all of you to help us"

Time skip

Me and Hayley went and tried to talk to the kids maybe snap them out of it.

"Nicholas I know your in there baby" I say and he just looks at me with cold eyes.
"Hope come home" Hayley said.