75

Third POV

The four teens was in a car on the road.

"How do we know this witch is even legit or even if we can trust this boy?" Kol asked as he sat in the backseat next to his twin while Hope and Roman where in the front.

"Kol if your gonna complain the whole way we could drop you off back home" Hope said and Kol rolls his eyes.

"Whatever" he mutter.

"Let's take a picture" Roman said and hope grabs the phone and they all look into the camera.

They all smile except Kol who looks at it with blank expression.

All of the sudden Nicholas gasped.
"What is it?" Hope asked

"Someone's trying to find us" he said and they pull over.

They do s spell and leave their phones.

A while later they pull up to the house and Kol feels weird and so do the other mikealson teens.

Nicholas gives Kol a look who shrug.
As Hope was about to open the door Roman stops her and she gives him a look.

He smiles at her nervously and kicks a rock "now you can go in" he said and she opens the door and they all walk in.

Nicholas gasped in shock as he sees his mom and Hayley.

Before they could do anything their all shackled.

Time skip

"I knew we should've trust him but no hope and Nicholas don't want to listen now look at us" Kol snaps.

"Look it wasn't supposed to be like this" he said

"Really?!? MY MOM IS DYING!" Nicholas yells and Roman flinched back.

"Mom?" Kol said and Cara opens her eyes slowly and look at her son.

"Why are you all here?" She ask weakly.

"We were going to bind ourselves so they would let you go" Kol told her.

Caramel pov

I couldn't believe this.
That bitch Greta was on a whole another level of crazy.

"She just wanted to kill you all, they were never gonna let Hayley and me go" I say feeling the effects of whatever they did to me.
I could feel that I was dying and it was scaring me.

Time skip

I hear Hayley scream and I feel bad that she now have to go thew what I did.

The only good thing is I can feel that this piece of the hallow I have on me is dying to.

Sad that this is the only way to get rid of it.

Time skip

I walk with Hayley as they we was gonna escape but the kids stop and look at us.

"You both can't leave" Nicholas said and I smile sadly at him.

"No but you three can" Hayley said

"Sam should fine us soon along with Freya and the witches" I tell them.

I hug the twins while Hayley hugs hope.

"Now go" I say and they turn to walk out when Greta blow something in they face and they fall out.

I punch her and she stumbles back some but recovered fast and punch me way harder then I did her and I fall to the floor and groan.

I'm dying so I don't have strength.

I see klaus and smile as Hayley is pent on the wall by Greta.

Then Elijah comes and stab klaus and my smile falls.

"No" I whisper and watch as klaus falls to the floor coughing up blood.

I look back at Hayley and she Mets my eyes and I shake my head and try to stand but I'm to late as she speeds them both out and they burn.

I cry a little and fall to the floor again.

Time skip

I'm laying in bed and klaus is holding me.

"I'm so sorry I didn't find you faster sister" he apologize and I shake my head "it's not your fault but do me a favor" I say and he nods.

I whisper it to him and pull away as tears run down his face.

Freya stands in the door way looking at us with tears going down her face to.

"You will be happy sister and you will find peace because no one deserves it more than you" he said holding me tighter and I smile sadly at him

Third POV

Sam along with the kids run in and klaus looks at them as he holds cara's dead body in his arms.

Sam walks forward and klaus move out the way.
Sam grabs her hand.
"No" he whispers sadly and tears go down his face.

"Uncle nik" jo said and klaus looks at her and see the tears in her eyes that she's trying to hole in.

"I'm sorry" he said and she shakes her head and walk over to her moms dead body.

The rest do to and he leaves.

Klaus stops once's he's far from New Orleans and cries

All around the world vampires die as Cara is now dead which mean her sideline is now dead to.