30

Caramel pov

Caramel pov

I walk with hope in my arms and sit down in the rocking chair.
"You have a very big family who love you dear and I promise I will help protect you like my own, you are a princess who deserves the world,I hope you and your cousin have a happy life with no pain" I say and she slowly falls asleep.

I put her in her crib and walk out to the twins room.
"Come on boys bed time" I say and pick Nicholas up and lay him in his bed and then go over to Kol and lay him in his.
I sit and read them a story and they are out like a light.
I walk out and see Alaric.
"What your doing here?" I ask
"Just seeing how you was" he shrug "I'm fine" I say and walk around him
"What's going on with you?" He ask me

"Nothing" I say cleaning up the toys the boys played with.

"See why don't I believe that?"

"I don't know because it's the truth"

I walk to the kitchen and clean off the table.
"We're having a baby soon cara,we need to talk so don't shut me out" he beg and I turn to him with tears in my eyes "I'm sorry I'm just going threw some things and I want to go about them by myself please I promise I'm fine physically" I say and walk around him and sit down on the couch.
"What's going on mentally then?"

"Today would be the day I lost my sister" I say and he sits down next to me and hug me.
I breathe in his sent and slowly fall asleep.

Me and Freya was playing with young Finn.
We were giggling and laughing and running around in the snow as our pregnant mother watched us.

"Freya you can't catch me" I laugh while running.
"Sister your taller then me but I'm faster" she said and almost caught me but I moved out the way and she go after Finn.
She gets him and run off.
I bend down to pick up some of the cold snow when the wind starts blowing a little harder and I felt weird like something was coming.

I grab Finn and Freya as a lady come up and we run to mother.

Mother and the lady argue and I push Finn to me and Freya.
The lady walks to us and grab Freya from me "noo" I scream and mother yells to.

"Mother!" Freya yells "Freya!" I yell "SISTER HELP ME!" She yells to me.

I try to go after her but mother grabs me.
I watch as the lady walks off with my little sister.

I scream as I wake up and Alaric runs over to me.

"It's ok" he said and pull me to him.
I shake my head.

Time skip

I walk outside with hope in my arms and the twins next to me.
I didn't want to stay inside.
I also have to take hope to Rebekah tomorrow.
I sit down on a bench at the park and watch as the twins play.

"Well well well" I hear and look up to see Matt.
"Hi" I say and he sits next to me "never ever thought you would be a mother" he said and I shrug "things change like you did" I tell him.

"Mmhhh,your not gonna be any trouble are you?" He ask and I snap my head to him "I have twin boys who walk and talk and a baby and I'm pregnant by your old history teacher, what trouble am I about to cause?"

He shrug and gets up and walk away.
I sigh and look back at the twins.
I then sit hope in the stroller and get my phone out.

I dialed a number.
"Hello?"