Filler

Kol jr POV

Kol jr POV

I walk in the park when I hear someone calling my name.
"Kol wait up!" I turn and see jasmine.

We've been friends since I came to mystic falls.
She's a human and I know I'm not supposed to talk to her but I can't help myself.

She catch up to me out of breath and I laugh.

"You ok there fatty?" I ask and she hits me.
"I'm not fat and plus I can barely fit adult clothes and can where my little sisters stuff" she huff at me.
"That's true" I shrugged.
"So did you find your mom?" She ask me and I shake my head.
"No and I'm not sure I want to fine her now" I sigh as we sit down on a park bench.

"Why?, I mean she's your mom"

"Don't make that face at me and I know she's my mom I just don't want to get close to her" I explain "And why not because all I'm hearing is excuses"

"And why not because all I'm hearing is excuses"

"Because the last time I tried to get close to her that stupid old witch came back and toke over my brother and cousin which resulted in my family having to take different parts of this sprite and go different parts of the world and not come close to them anymore which in the end mom didn't talk or reach out anymore when we turned 12" I take a deep breath.

"I'm sorry Kol" she lays her head on my shoulder.
"I'm sorry to" I say.

"Well you always have me"

"Yea I know"
Thing is she's human, would I really have her forever?.