13

Caramel pov

I walk down the ally and find him.
"That didn't take long" he say not looking at me "of course it wouldn't plus I'm a good tracker" I smirk and he turn to me "what do you want?" He ask "you know what!" I say a little irritated with his attitude.

"I don't wish to talk caramel" he said and starts to walk away "well that's to bad" I say and run at him and push him against the wall.
"Stop" he said and I shake my head "never" I tell him and throw him to the other wall of the building.

"Why do you care?" He asked me laying on the ground "because....your my brother" I say and he laughs and gets up and I punch him.
"Your gonna listen Finn" I hiss at him.
"I won't" he said and push me.

I then feel my hair changed.

I run at him and we crash threw wood and trash cans

I then pull him up and punch him three times.

I then kick him away from me and then do a round house kick.

I watch as he gets up and hold his hands up.
"Fine you win" he says and I smile "I knew I would" I tell him and walk closer to him.
"Now let's go have a talk" I say and grab his hand.

We walk hand and hand down the street.
"Why did you help mother?" I ask him and he looks at the ground and then at me.
"I don't want to live like this anymore,I accepted the fact that I will never be happy and I'm fine with that" he shrug.

"Finn you can be happy but you never try it's time to make amends and try to live for once and find love" I say.

"I will try for you sister" he said after a minute and I smile "yay I'm so happy" I smile up at him and he looks down at me and laugh.

Yea all of my siblings is taller than me even Rebekah and back a thousand years ago Henry was to.
I get sad thinking about my brother.

"Your so short sister" Finn laughs at me and I hit him "I might be short but I can kick ass" I say and he hugs me.

I always been close with Finn.
When we was little it was always me,Finn and Freya.
How Elijah and niklaus along with Rebekah is that's how we was and I think we would still be like that.

After hanging out with Finn I went to the cullens.

"Hey" I hear behind me and I turn and see rose,I smile at her and hug her "hi" I say and she leads me to everyone else "hey guys" I say and Emmett comes and pick me up in a hug.

I laugh as he puts me down and I walk to Alice and jasper and kiss them.

I missed them.
I just been so caught up in my family drama.

"I'm sorry I haven't been here" I say to them "it's ok as long as you always come back" Alice said to me and I hug them.

"So Edward is still gone?" I ask and she nods "I've been watching him" Alice told me and I nod and I noticed jaspers face "hey it's ok your gonna slip every once and a while it's just how it is" I say and grab his hand "I know but don't mean I don't feel bad" he said and I sigh "true but nothing can be done now" I say and he sits down and I sit on his leg and Alice sits on the other one.
Jasper wraps his arms around us and I hold Alice hand.

This is where i want to be.