25

Couple of weeks later

Caramel POV

I pack up my clothes and the twins clothes in a rush.
I had to go.

I wasn't gonna tell anyone I was leaving because I knew they would stop me.

I get dressed and the twins and speed to the car.
No one was home as they went on a hunting trip.

I strap the twins in as they babble and giggle.
I get the bags and put them in the car and get in my self and speed off.

"Sorry that I'm taking you two away from daddy for a while" I say to the twins but they don't pay me no mind as they are in they're own little world.

I sigh.
I made sure Alice couldn't see my decision to leave with the twins and also made sure no one could find us.

As I was heading to New Orleans to help my family and I didn't feel comfortable leaving the twins with the Cullens even though they are basically family.

Time skip

I get out the car and get the twins.
I walk inside and a girl with brown hair comes down.

I look at her confused.
"Who the hell are you?" I ask my accent coming out.

"Hayley" she said and I nod "well you can go get my bags from the car" I say and throw my keys at her.
"Hello not the maid" she said "then what are you?" I ask
"She's klaus baby momma" Rebekah said walking up behind me and taking Nicholas from my arms.

"Awe well that's nice or whatever, where is my brother?" I ask looking at Hayley.

"I don't know where klaus is" she shrug
"No my good brother Elijah" I say
"Don't know like I told Rebekah he bailed" she said
"KLAUS GET YOUR ASS OUT HERE NOW!" I yell and knock a vase over for fun.

"Sister I'm guessing the dead bodies are your fault" he said walking over.
"So what if they is" I say.
"Enough about that what did you do with Elijah?" I ask and fold my arms.

I hear the twins giggle as they play with Rebekah.

"Who knows maybe on vacation or taking a nap" he said and I throw a knife that o see on the table at him but he catches it.
"Now sister that's not nice and I can see your mad but" I cut him off.

"No, I've moved pass mad and right to pissed off!" I yell at him.

"Look I had to do it" he said and I shake my head "that's always the excuse niklaus" I say and grab the twins and start to walk up the stairs but stop next to Hayley "you better run or you might be next to lay in a box" I tell her and walk upstairs with the twins to my old room I had here.