58

Caramel pov

I walk and stand next to klaus who watch the kids play.
"Are you ok?" I ask him and he nods not looking at me.
"Klaus talk to me" I beg a little.
"How do you feel?" He asked and I smile "good so far I mean Nicholas won't talk to me and Kol tried talking to me but then ran away so that made me a little sad but I'm gonna keep trying" I answer

He nods
"Go talk to her nik, your not gonna get to know her if your standing here" I tell him.
He walks off and I walk over to where the twins are.

I sit down on the grass in front of them.
"Hi" I say with a smile.

"Hi....mom" Kol said slowly and I sigh and look at Nicholas who don't meet my eyes.
"I know I haven't been there for you two and I know this is a big change but I'm here now and I will do my best to stay here with you two and your brother and sister" I say to them.

"Why?" Nicholas mutter and I'm confused.
"Why what?" I tilted my head.
"Why did you go back?, dad said you didn't have to but you went anyway" he said and look up at me and mess with the mikealson necklace around his neck.
"Because you don't leave family behind, I did have to go, your father just don't like the fact that I had to"

"So what?, your here to stay now after five years?" Nicholas asked and I sigh.
"Yes and I want to get to know you both, please"

"I like to play basketball and football, I tried out for the team" Kol smile at me.

"That's great" I say
I then look at Nicholas who sighs and look at me.
"I don't do that I'm more into magic and writing songs" he shrug "I use to do that when I was little" I tell him
"Really?" He asked and I nod.
"Yup I use to sing to my siblings when they got scared by the storms" I answer.
"Cool" Kol said.

I hear little footsteps and see jo and Blake running over to me.
Blake falls into my arms and I laugh.

"Mommy dadddy said your a powerful witch and can teach me magic" jo said
"I am but how about you get a little bit older first" I tell her and she sighs but nod at me.

We sit on the grass and talk for a while till they went in and got ready for bed.
I was happy being able to talk with them and get to know there likes and stuff.
I felt almost complete.
I know there is one thing left now.

Get married to Alaric salzman and become caramel ray mikealson-salzman.

I was sitting on the porch with Alaric when I hear my name being called and me and Alaric run in and see klaus is holding Hope who looks sick.
I then see Nicholas standing there and I rush to him and as soon as I do he falls into my arms.
"Oh baby!, what's going on?" I say and Alaric go and get Freya.

I didn't need her to tell me it was dark magic.
I could feel it and it was making me sick.

"She never gets sick, ever" Hayley said holding hope.
"And we believe you, this is dark magic I can feel it" I say as I run my fingers threw Nicholas blonde locks.

Hayley reach her hand in her pocket and pull out a note.

She tells us that Vincent know what's wrong with hope and Nicholas.

Sadly we have to go back to New Orleans.

I go and get a jacket for Nicholas.
"I need you to take the kids home please and I know you need to go back anyway" I said to Alaric.
"Want Kol to go to forks?" He ask me and I shake my head.
"No jasper is coming to New Orleans while you take the other three with you to mystic falls" I told him and he nods.
"I love you and be safe" he told me and I nod.
"I love you to" I then kiss him and walk out the room.
He take the kids and they get in his car and he's gone.
I pick up Nicholas and he's out cold.

Nicholas might be a nine year old boy but I could still pick him up.

I get in the car and lean him against me as Hayley gets in to with hope.

I hope Vincent can fix them.