16

Caramel pov

Caramel pov

I walk to the car with Carlisle and Esme and get in.
Today everyone was graduating.

How nice I sit around the next generation of idiots.
We walk inside the school and they go sit down.

Me I go and stand in the back next to my siblings,they came for Bella.
Now that she is family we will always be there.

They call Bella's name and we yell from the back.
She looks at us and smile but I can tell she is embarrassed.

When they call Alice and jasper I was yelling trying to get there attention.

We haven't really talked these last few days as I don't really want the baby.
Alice do but this isn't her body, it's mine.

Jasper he's in the middle right now.
He don't know what he wants.
He's happy but also scared for me.
Who knows what this baby will be.

Bella walks over to us and I hug her "congratulations on graduating" I say to her and she smiles at me "thanks" she said and Elijah hugs her next.

"Hope you survive being in this family" Kol said hugging her.
"Shut up Kol,she's a mikealson she will be fine" Rebekah said and hug Bella.
"Be careful with nik he might find a way at to dagger you" I say with an attitude and klaus looks at me sadly and I see the rest look away from us awkwardly.

"Anyway sister what's going on with this pregnancy?" Elijah ask me and I shrug "nothing right now" I tell him.

"I'm so glad your having a baby" Rebekah said and hug me "Uh I don't know if I'm keeping it" I say and she pulls away from me "why not?" She ask and I shake my head "I don't wish to talk about it right now" I say.

"Fine but we will talk later" she told me and I nod.

I leave with the others while my siblings head off back to wherever and mystic falls.

I hope they don't get in trouble.
But knowing them they will.

I watch all the dancing teens that is in the house.
I wish I could have a drink right now.
I also learned that a vampire pregnancy is faster than a human one.
How nice.

I don't even know if I want this baby.
I mean I would have when I was human and when I didn't have so many people after me.
I also noticed that I just don't feel how I used to about Alice and jasper.
I love them still yeah and I don't think that's ever gonna go away but I don't think a relationship between us is gonna work anymore I don't feel the sparks as much as I use to and I think they noticed it to.

Alice come and gets me and we walk away from the party and meet up with everyone else.

Alice then tells us of the vision she had.
"So they are coming to us" I ask and she nods "this army is bad" I sigh

"Ok what damn army?" Jacob snaps
"Newborns our kind they are after Bella"

"The pack will fight" he said after a while "what no" Bella said

"I think it's a good idea" Carlisle said
"Yea more protection for you" Edward says.
"They could get hurt" Bella said

"We all need a little training" Carlisle said
"A fight that's good I've been itching to do something" I say
"Not you cara"

"Yes me" I say
"We can't risk it with the baby" Bella told me and grab my hand.
I roll my eyes and walk out the room.
I already don't want the damn thing and now because of it I can't kill anything.

I walk to the room I have here at the Cullen house and look at myself in the mirror.
I turn to the side and see the little bump that I have already.

This baby is growing real fast inside of me and I'm not scared because o can't die but it's weird to me.
I sigh and sit on the bed "your causing me trouble" I say to my tummy and freeze,I just spoke to my stomach.

Now I'm going crazy.

But then I think about it.
I can't take this little baby's life away.
This baby is apart of me.
And I know deep down I want to keep it I'm just scared to be a bad mother.

"I'm keeping the baby" I say to jasper and Alice who is in the doorway of my room.
"That's great" Alice said and they walk in and close the door.
"There's something else" I say and stand up.

"We already know" jasper said and I'm confused "know what?" I ask
"That we shouldn't be together anymore and that's fine but don't take this baby from us from me" jasper said and I walk over to them and grab there hands.
"I won't and I still love you both" I say with a tear going down my face "we love you" Alice said and I hug them.