64

Caramel pov

I was packing a bag to go to mystic falls and see Alaric

I had to tell him the truth even if I'm scared of the outcome.

I'm trusting Taylor to be an actual good person and watch our daughter.
How weird it is for me to say that.

I never thought me and Taylor would have a kid now.
Maybe when we was human.

I'm done packing and grab my stuff and walk downstairs.

"Where are you going?" I hear behind me and turn to see klaus.

"I'm going to mystic falls to tell Alaric the truth about....well you know and then prey to whatever god and hope that he won't leave me I guess so please get along with jasper and take care of the twins while I'm gone" I say and he nods.
"Thank you" I say then turning and walking out.

Time skip

I arrived at the house here in mystic falls and walk in.
I sit my stuff down.
I should have left it in the car.

"Alaric?!" I call out.
"Mommy!" Joanna comes around the corner and I bend down and hug her to me.
"Hi baby"

"I missed you" she told me.
"I missed you to, where is your brother and father?" I ask
"In the kitchen" she answers and I nod and grab her hand and walk to the kitchen.

"Daddy look mommy is here" jo said and he turn and look at me.
I feel bad and nervous already.

Well I felt that before hand but it increased.

"Hey kids why don't you two go draw me a pretty picture while me and daddy talk" I say and they nod.
I watch as they run off and turn to Alaric.
"We need to talk" I sigh and he sits down.
"What about?"

"I was pregnant" I start and he go wide eye "are you telling me you lost the baby?" He asked and I shake my head "no I didn't" I sigh and sit down next to him.
"Then what?" He was confused.
"I had a baby....with Taylor" I say slowly and watch him with a guilty look.

"YOU WHAT!" He yelled and I flinched a little.

"It wasn't on purpose" I say and put my hand on his shoulder but he moves away from me and I'm a little hurt

"You don't have a baby with someone on accident Cara and your not gonna tell me that you did" he shakes his head.
"The hallow she wanted a powerful baby and me and Taylor was the only ones able to give her that, I thought I was having sex with you" I try and explain.

He looks at me for a second and starts laughing.
Like I told him a joke or something.

"Your not really expecting me to believe this are you?" He finally ask.
I look down and think for a second.

"Alaric you have to believe me" I sigh and run my hand thew my hair.

"Cara I don't think I can do this" he told me and I shake my head.
"Alaric please, I'm sorry and if it makes you feel better I don't love him and I thought I was having amazing sex with you" I say and realize that I'm not really helping my case.

"Cara I don't think we should be together anymore, it was a mistake getting with a mikealson" he said and I froze.
"I'm a mistake?" I ask slowly.
He don't look at me.
I nod and stand up,
"Ok I will go back to New Orleans now and deal with what's going on there and then come back to see the kids, you don't have to worry about being with a mikealson anymore" I tell him and take off my ring.

I then walk out and teleport back to New Orleans.

I can't believe that just happened.